Sign in to follow this  
flyinpilot212121

Nvidia control panel while flying

Curious if I can play around in nvidia control panel while flying to see the changes in real time?

• Like 1

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

No problem, I do it all the time to re-adjust contrast and gamma. No problems.

Pierre

5 minutes ago, ppo said:

No problem, I do it all the time to re-adjust contrast and gamma. No problems.

Thanks!! would make it easier to dial it in.

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

I would be a bit skeptical towards changing settings in Nvidia Control Panel while in simulator. 🤔

R7 5800X3D | RTX 4080 OC 16 GB | 64 GB 3600 | 3440x1440 G-Sync | Logitech Pro Throttles Rudder Yoke Panels | Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS | TrackIR 5 | Oculus Rift S
Experience with Flight Simulator since early 1990s

You can change the game filters in real time with GE Force Experience without any problem. 

• Like 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

I was pleasantly surprised that changing screen res while in the simulator causes no issues - like to turn on bezel correction when in sim and MSFS never minds if I do it after start with Hotkey Resolution Changer.