Sign in to follow this  
firefighter42

command center problem

hello fantastic add on thanks a lot!!! i have the problem when i try to lunch the app from command center i take this message..warning: external fs2crew command center not runing.cmd center now inop .propable exexml corruption problem. see fs2crew support. any help? thanks alot !!!!

Hey firefighter,

The command center is an external executable and it's location is:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FS2Crew Command Center\FS2CrewCommandCenter.exe

FS2Crew's FBW Setup must has modified your EXE.XML file so this application gets started by MSFS  itself during startup, but if it's not running you will get that message

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Some users are experiencing this issue.

It's do with the EXE.xml which is how we get the Command Center exe to auto run when MSFS starts.

You can start the Command Center EXE manually via the path listed in the above post, and it'll work.

You can also start PBE or FBW manually via the desktop icon.

However, we're trying to figure out why for some users our installer isn't updating the EXE.xml properly.  The location of the EXE.xml can be tricky, so it's just a matter of figuring out the common denominator.

Edited by byork