Sign in to follow this  
Draiv

Config Problem a32nx and PBE

I want to apologize right away, I am not a native English speaker and I use google translate.
I noticed that if you assign the push to talk function in the A32NX settings, for example the "U" key
And at the same time, assign, for example, the "J" key in the Pushback express settings to the Push to talk function
In this case, the a32nx program will use the PBE settings while it is running.
After that I decided to check again and left the "U" key for a32nx, and in the PBE settings I removed the key altogether, that is, I turned on the "open microphone" mode. And it really happened that both programs listened to me in open microphone mode and both executed commands, although a32nx should have been activated only by pressing the "U" key and this continued until I finished towing and PBE automatically closed, after which a32nx again worked only on the "U" key as it should have been originally.
In short: both running programs use the PBE settings at the same time. 

19 minutes ago, byork said:

I've always had PBE and FBW share the same PTT key assignment.  For example, both would use "C".

I've never tried separating them, but we'll check your report out!

Cheers,

I came to the conclusion that probably no one uses different keys. I also decided that it would be more convenient to use one key or an open microphone.
Also, if it is appropriate in this topic. I would like the assistant to tell you which command to start with when starting the a32nx program. Because now it's just empty. and I start with the command "before start cheklist" and then the assistant is already prompting me commands. But from the very beginning it is completely empty. 

The system already does that.  It takes about 7 seconds to pop up though.

Generally people either start in one of two ways.... either on the Runway or Cold and Dark in a Parking spot.

When you load the FBW and the engines are running, FS2Crew assumes you're starting in Takeoff mode and you'll see "Takeoff" in the ASSIST Panel.

Cold and dark, it should tell you to press the Pre Flight Events button if desired.

If you're running the Pre Flight events, the Assist Panel will display "Before Start Checklist" when it's time to run the Before Start Checklist.

But there's no hard and fast rule.  

You can run almost any checklist from anywhere anytime.

It's different from the old FS2Crew's in this regard.