Sign in to follow this  
conundrum

Shipping to Canada options?

What are the shipping options to Canada? I’m afraid UPS is a bad option, as they charge extortion for brokerage.

9 hours ago, conundrum said:

What are the shipping options to Canada? I’m afraid UPS is a bad option, as they charge extortion for brokerage.

Hi,

Thanks for your interest in our product. At the moment we have an account with UPS for global shipping as we have exported to over 35 countries so far so need a solution that integrates well and does everything for us. This includes handling all the various customs requirements, document handling for imports and tax differences around the world.

We have plenty of customers in Canada but I am happy to hear your concerns and see what we can do. What specifically is it that you aren't happy with? Sorry if that sounds defensive, it is not meant to be, I'd like to hear your thoughts so we can consider options and potentially change things if there is a problem.

From what we have seen, the shipping and insurance rates around the world are roughly the same with UPS, Fedex and a few others. There are only limited companies that provide door to door services globally for this size and weight of product.

Chris

Then I guess I’d need to hear from some Canadian customers, as to how much UPS charged for brokerage. In my experience, they charge the highest fees for brokerage, by far.

2 hours ago, conundrum said:

Then I guess I’d need to hear from some Canadian customers, as to how much UPS charged for brokerage. In my experience, they charge the highest fees for brokerage, by far.

Let me see what I can find out, brokerage charges are not something we see I guess. We only see the shipping charge as each country will have their own import or sales duty and tax that UPS handle for us.

Chris