Sign in to follow this  
ianlighting

X-Plane links

Ok this post is for websites around the world dedicated for XP, to my critics about stalkers statement hardly LOL, I leave that for yourselves 🙂 

Instructions our quite simple just post the website link that is dedicated to X-Plane!

Blog | X-Plane Developer

simHeaven | finest stuff for simulation - improving realism and safety

[XPGFS] NOAA Weather | x-plane joanpc

You mean, non-commercial, or any type will do ?

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Boundless and one of my personally favorites for XP with scenery!

So many great places to name with Boundless but for myself it is "Stanstead EGSS" for EasyJet flights with either the FF A320 or Jar A320 which has to be a highlight or even using the Just Flight BAE 146 EGBP at Costworld as the work on the scenery is exemplary in my humble opinion.

Home | Boundless - Flight Sim Software (boundlessdirect.com)

Airports4XP

https://www.justflight.com

Zones-Photo X-Plane ZonePhoto

Canada's source for XP

Home (weebly.com)

Flyaway Simulation Photoreal scenery direct link

Best Free X-Plane 11 Photoreal Scenery Add-ons for 2021 (flyawaysimulation.com)

I will start with XP org

Welcome to X-Plane.Org Software Store -

all sites so people can access XP

Verticalsim – Flightsim addons built with passion and dedication. (verticalsims.com)

Star Atlas | Home (startlas.com)

FlyTampa

What can I say about Flytampa which is not already known about themselves in quality? My personal favorite is Corfu in XP although this is a tough decision when thinking about Las Vegas or Thessaloniki Makedonia which are both equally on a another level with amazing attention to detail! Worth the purchases 🙂 

FlyTampa

Scenari Alpini per FSX (scenarialpinifsx.blogspot.com)

X-Plane 11 UHD Mesh Scenery v4 (alpilotx.net)

AxScenery (axplane.blogspot.com)

Home Page - CloudSurf Asia Simulations (cloudsurfasia-simulations.com)

Landing X-Plained.com, your source for quality reviews

x-plane.Cestomano.com

Paul's X-Plane Pages (pterosaur.org.uk)

Grab the Tunisia "DTTJ" download under Europe Others for Alicante and get the Toliss A319 out with Tunisa Airline livery as your in for a treat especially great for flights from Just sim "NICE" LFMN but, keep in mind that you need to go via XP Org for additional up to to date libraries which leaves just adding the orthos for that once in a lifetime continental experience! 🙂 

X-FLIGHT.SU :: Europe and other countries

X-FLIGHT.SU :: Ural and East of Russia

Edited by ianlighting
  • Like 2

By the way, why even post a link to the .org, Mr. Ian C. - I thought you were siccing your lawyers onto them and they would soon be wiped off the face of this earth? 😆

• Like 1

Janov! as if lol! maybe I was going too far and a little too drunk at the time! put it down too the experience of lockdowns! are we going to be on civil plane (Thats plane and not aeroplane!) and put this silly episode behind us all with stupid things said huh Lawyers lol why would I do that when I spent so much money huh lol my banker keeps asking me why I spending so much and are these places trusted 😉 

What's wrong with a few posts ? huh Tell me what's wrong. I don't understand. I thought this was an open site for people to post? are you saying it is not. I'm confused. So maybe think about reactivating an account with no minimum orders being implemented and I will see what I can do from this end OK! I can't be fairer than that can I Mr. Janov!

Thinking about Havana at the moment and those lovely liveries available for the FF A320 available at the store!

Edited by ianlighting

@Janov a couple people were fooled with the PIC at ORBX who thought it was MSFS LOL, if only XP12 was available now huh

What do I do get out of it all this apart from enjoying my sim, well not much more than this, where as you guys get a lot more as you know with a crowd of people you have no access to with looking at flight simulations software in particular XP!

Edited by ianlighting

42 minutes ago, ianlighting said:

What's wrong with a few posts ? huh Tell me what's wrong. I don't understand.

The trick is to put all of the links into one post - and if you remember another one you´d like to share, just "edit" the post and add that link.

That way there won´t be a thread with a million posts, one for every link, and it facilitates reading since one doesn´t have to scroll through dozens of pages.

PS: Tony, you can delete my "one word posts", please, they served their purpose 😉!

Edited by Janov
  • Upvote 1

Also the next time you want to call myself Nicholas or your staff can you a least give myself a heads up as it would be nice to know, too many scam phone calls ok!

@ianlighting I've merged your multiple posts in to one topic.. you should still be able to edit the original posts if you wish to add more.. It's much much easier to read this way for other forum members. Thanks

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

This is a REALLY GOOD thread.  Especially for someone who just installed x-plane 11 about six weeks ago.  It would have taken me a long time to discover some of these on my own doings.

I decided to take a breather from MSFS since the SU5 update.  What a fiasco that turned out to be.  Now don't get me wrong, I do think (or hope) that ASOBO will eventually get the updates figured out.  I feel good to very good about X-Plane.  At least I am in control of updates on my own hard drive.  The flight models are so much better in xplane. 

So there definitely will be room on my hard drive for both sims.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Yes, appreciate this thread. I am fairly new to X Plane also, so these links are new to me.

• Like 1

'Great and thanks for the reply, can I make a suggestion as your both newish to XP and that is to grab "xToolbox" and "xOrganiser", as out all the items I have purchased for myself with using X-Plane. I've found these 2 items to have probably been the best purchase decision for improving the experience and saving time with items like "custom.ini" file or reducing unnecessary items that are not required loading into memory when running XP with being able to set up different configuration startups depending on what or where I want to fly. Well worth the investment!

Interesting scenery to check out is the 3rd party payed scenery by Rising Dawn with KRAL "Riverside Municipal" as you will love it! I I will not spoil what to expect as it is quite unique within X-Plane and well worth the purchase.......

If you want to impress the friends then you have FlyLive -https://flyliveapp.weebly.com/ or SimToolkitPro https://simtoolkitpro.co.uk/ (works better with simbrief account)

Each can have you up running with presenting something professional that can impress people of your flight.

Where am I flying from today: Boundless "EGHH" Bournemouth Airport! 🙂

couple more links

Flight Simulation – Lyndiman's Blog

Home Your #1 simulator hobby store - OneSim Store

CDB-Library – CDB2XPlane (wordpress.com)

Paul's X-Plane Pages (pterosaur.org.uk)

Ánd!

Before I forget to say this on behalf of everyone here "Welcome to the X-Plane community"  we are a very dynamic crowd but always here to help and listen!

Edited by ianlighting