Sign in to follow this  
davidhoare

Pilot2atc not starting up.

Hi I'm new to the forum. Some months ago I purchased version 2.6×64 and have been enjoying using it during that time.

Today I have tried to start of the program as usual and all I see is a quick flash of a window starting up and immediately shutting down again. I have briefly seen a title on the window with the words License Manager. However, the window doesn't stay long enough to read it properly. I wait for awhile, and nothing happens.

I have completely uninstalled the program and then installed it again, but the same thing happens. I’ve set it to run as administrator, but still the same.

I have tried searching on the forums I keep getting “no results“. I can’t find the same problem on Google either.

Would you be able to help? With kind regards. David

1 hour ago, davidhoare said:

Hi I'm new to the forum. Some months ago I purchased version 2.6×64 and have been enjoying using it during that time.

Today I have tried to start of the program as usual and all I see is a quick flash of a window starting up and immediately shutting down again. I have briefly seen a title on the window with the words License Manager. However, the window doesn't stay long enough to read it properly. I wait for awhile, and nothing happens.

I have completely uninstalled the program and then installed it again, but the same thing happens. I’ve set it to run as administrator, but still the same.

I have tried searching on the forums I keep getting “no results“. I can’t find the same problem on Google either.

Would you be able to help? With kind regards. David

Same here, since today. 
Yesterday it worked normal. Today I could not open X-Plane - gave me an Nvidea driver error. Installed the latest driver and was able to run X-Plane. However P2ATC does not open. Tried the same steps as #davidhoare has done.

Seems almost the same issue as reported in the MSFS thread below.

Edited by jwebrc

I seem to be getting the "Alreadyactivatedonanothermachine" message at the moment and can't get past the license manager.  Server problems?

Edit - deactivating and reactivating sorted it out.

Edited by mat_p