Sign in to follow this  
BWBriscoe

Greyed out scenery library

7 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@psolkhave we established if this scenery is in scenery.cfg or is an addon?

I use Addon Organizer as you do as well as SimStarterNG and am very conscious of layering my scenery in an orderly manner. Most new stuff will just place itself at the top of the pile which isn't always best if you like all your company scenery together.

He really needs to install Addon Organizer from here. https://www.lorby-si.com/downloads.html

Morning @Ray Proudfoot

It's the DD JFK and DD indeed uses the addon method to install.  So "hopefully" @BWBriscoe just needs to change the DD scenery layer entry from Active=True to Active=False 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Greetings @psolk. I see he's raised another topic about issues with the scenery and duplicate jetways. Maybe the advice there will sort it for him. I certainly wouldn't want to disable paid scenery for what should be a simple fix.

• Like 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

4 hours ago, BWBriscoe said:

They're not default. It's a payware add-on airport (DD KJFK). The manual states to uninstall, you have to remove it from the Scenery Library (but it's greyed out!).

For disable, you must select Addons NOT Scenery option. Once you are in Addons menu, untick DD Scenery and press OK, then close P3D sim.

Now, navigate to P3D root folder location, ( Right click  on the Prepar3D Desktop Icon and click Open file location this will bring you to the "root folder" ) , look inside Addon Scenery folder and delete DD NY airports folder.

You're done.

5a6DRS.md.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1