Sign in to follow this  
tup61

FBW Airbus 'to do list' anywhere...?

After years of not flying an Airbus I decided to give the FBW Airbus a go. I runs and looks totally awesome on my new PC! Now all my knowledge about the plane has faded a bit and I am looking at a, what I'd call, 'to do list' for this plane. I can find checklists on the internet, no problem, but I can't find a list that ONLY tells me EVERYTHING I HAVE to do and skips all things you need to only check. In the far away past I made lists like that myself for various planes and published them on the internet, I even made a few for the Airbus, but they are all gone and even though I can find links to them on the internet the links are all broken by now. Since I don't feel like creating those to do lists all over AGAIN from scratch (I feel too old for that now LOL) I was wondering if anyone knows about such a to do list for this FBW Airbus... So, again, it should be a list that shows everything you absolutely have to do and skips all checks and stuff that's not really needed in a sim. Thanks for any tips in advance!

1 hour ago, Maniac said:

You can use the in game checklist. 

Do you know I never even thought about that... I will have a look at it but I doubt if it only contains things you HAVE to do..

58 minutes ago, RALF9636 said:

Thanks, I knew that link already. Great site but not exactly a consise list of what you HAVE to do. 😉

4 hours ago, tup61 said:

Do you know I never even thought about that... I will have a look at it but I doubt if it only contains things you HAVE to do..

Thanks, I knew that link already. Great site but not exactly a consise list of what you HAVE to do. 😉

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/flybywiresim/docs/primary/src/sop/FBW_A320NEO_CHECKLIST_v1.3.pdf

FlyByWire Simulations

50 minutes ago, tup61 said:

Thanks! But that's a checklist and not the kind of to do list I am looking for.

I think I will have to make my own list after all. (Does anyone actually read my post? 😉 )

Your a barrel of laughs lol

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

42 minutes ago, Watsi said:

Aaah, thanks! I see that Flight Crew Flow now! That's looking a lot better! 😉

24 minutes ago, MadDog said:

Here's a Word Document I put together.  I call it a checklist; but it's actually all the required flows for each flight phase (the checklist portions are shaded).

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/mmzz0ic464xxz5p8iijpw/A320-Checklist.docx?dl=0&rlkey=r4be0t8oxize6v3hl3lynhaxf

And that's looking good too! Thanks! This will really help me a lot!

These are the kind of lists I was hoping for! 😉

Edited by tup61

Ich habe mir genau so eine Liste erstellt wie du sie brauchst.
Allerdings ist die nicht auf Englisch! (G
ERMAN)

Edited by karlschen

13 hours ago, karlschen said:

Ich habe mir genau so eine Liste erstellt wie du sie brauchst.
Allerdings ist die nicht auf Englisch! (G
ERMAN)

Ich würde es mir trotzdem gerne anschauen! Ist es irgendwo online verfügbar?

Well, okay, I ended up making my own list with the aid of two YT-tutorials and the FBW Flight Crew Flow. Just finished my first flight. AWESOME!!! The Simbrief integration is also awesome btw...!!! What a great plane this is...!!!

Edited by tup61