Sign in to follow this  
Emile

P3D v5.2 hf1 Win10 how to avoid the use of Onedrive?

Hello, 

My internet connection is NOT very performant If seams that my P3D uses Onedrive . (Onedrive/documents) 

Is it possible to avoid that P3d  uses  OneDrive? 

BUT I use OneDrive as backup for other files and folders...

Thanks in advance

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Sounds like your Documents folder is mapped to OneDrive. The Documents folder is where P3D stores its add-ons and flight plans and scenarios. To change this, see https://prox.dev/p3d-moving-addon-folder-or-adding-another-one/ for an explanation of how to change this. Best wishes!

• Upvote 1

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

Hello and thanks 

I will look at these solutions

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Hey,

in your OneDrive Settings there is a setting "Backup/Sicherung" and "Manage Backups"

Untick "Document" folder. Worked well for me.

Cheers

Bernd

• Upvote 1

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

On 11/13/2021 at 3:49 AM, Emile said:

Hello, 

My internet connection is NOT very performant If seams that my P3D uses Onedrive . (Onedrive/documents) 

Is it possible to avoid that P3d  uses  OneDrive? 

BUT I use OneDrive as backup for other files and folders...

Thanks in advance

Just disconnect your internet when installing P3D. It should install to a default "Local Drive - Documents Folder".

Once you have installed then you can reconnect your internet in order to activate the software

Hope this helps