Sign in to follow this  
abranpuko

learner before arriving at destination

Hello, i would like to know if , while we are flying to arrive to our destination airport,: could we also load the "learner"? like this, wehn  we arrive we will see the planes that have arrived 20 minutes before. and the airport would be very realist instead of having the usual ai planes.

what do u think?

• Like 1

Thank you.

The learner has been one big stumbling stone for me so far. This may be a good idea, at least, if you submit a flight plan in advance.

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

48 minutes ago, abranpuko said:

while we are flying to arrive to our destination airport,: could we also load the "learner"?

That is now technically not possible. Only one program can connect to RealTraffic at the same time.

A solution would be to relay the traffic data received by PSXseeconTraffic to Learner....    I might consider that when I have nothing more to improve 😉

Nico

• Like 2

I haven't looked at the license for RealTraffic, but it should be possible to run RT and Learner on a separate computer and create a symbolic link across the network to your PSXT_MSFS parked_updates directory. While flying to your destination, Learner on the networked computer could be populating the parked_updates directory on your sim/PSXT_MSFS computer via the symbolic link.

I'd love to test it, but at the moment I can't get PSXT or Learner to run on my laptop...strangest thing because that's the only computer I USED to run it on before MSFS.

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

i have also seen that i can have two realtraffic opened at the same time....but i dont know if they would do a differente work each other. 🙂

6 hours ago, somiller said:

I haven't looked at the license for RealTraffic, but it should be possible to run RT and Learner on a separate computer and create a symbolic link across the network to your PSXT_MSFS parked_updates directory. While flying to your destination, Learner on the networked computer could be populating the parked_updates directory on your sim/PSXT_MSFS computer via the symbolic link.

That might be a very nice solution, while my idea of relaying will not work because PSXT cannot sent the user aircraft location and the location of the destination airport at the same time.