Sign in to follow this  
Dominique_K

Warthog HOTAS after SU7

Am I alone to see  strange behaviours of this controller ? Reverse throttle not working anymore (already documented in another thread) but now my autopilot is unswitchable in the MV Porter, I had to unbound the button...

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

My WH Hotas is behaving great after U7.

I mostly fly helis but also the T6 Reno races. 

Buttons all used for different views and switches all work fine.

It could have to do with your planes you are flying or maybe the settings were corrupted. This happened to me a few updates back. I just deleted the config and made a new one and reprogrammed all the views etc. A pain but we do this for fun right, not to make a living.😃

• Like 1

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager

The reverse thrust thing is a known, and it's not just with the warthog.  I discovered if you set a button to reverse throttle, and mark it as "hold" rather than a single press, and then go to full throttle and hold the button down, it'll drop it into full reverse. So, that sucks but at least you can use it to get a turboprop into a short field.

• Like 1

All my settings are Ok in my Warthog Hotas after latest update - even the reverse thrust with button 29 (lift throttles)!

• Like 1

Edmundo Azevedo

I lost all my WH bindings yesterday, no clue why. Had a few runs in the F-18 landing challenge whiteout a problem, did some other stuff, ran MSFS again for another run and when i entered the plane, no controls anymore.
Quick check revealed there was not a single binding for the WH anymore, totally empty. Other controllers where still OK.

On a side note, the F-18 has problems with the throttle, i already had it happen 3 times that with a restart of the landing challenge the speed gets stuck at 240 kts. The throttles move but the planes does not respond to the throttle inputs.
A restart of the challenge does not help, i had to go to main screen and start from there again to make the F-18 work again.

My SU7 impression: looks like an open beta now...

• Like 1

Win11 Pro 64-bit, Ryzen 5800X3D, Corsair H115i, Gigabyte X570S UD, EVGA 3080Ti XC3 Ultra 12GB, 64 GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600. Monitors: LG 27GL850-B27 2560x1440 + Samsung SyncMaster 2443 1920x1200, HOTAS: Warthog with Virpil WarBRD base & hegykc MFG Crosswind modded pedals, TrackIR4, no more VR

5 minutes ago, Lange_666 said:

I lost all my WH bindings yesterday, no clue why. Had a few runs in the F-18 landing challenge whiteout a problem, did some other stuff, ran MSFS again for another run and when i entered the plane, no controls anymore.
Quick check revealed there was not a single binding for the WH anymore, totally empty. Other controllers where still OK.

My SU7 impression: looks like an open beta now...

My bindings are still here but some are inactive. 

SU7 looks like, more and more, like the true grand-son of SU5 if you catch my drift

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

36 minutes ago, 177B said:

It could have to do with your planes you are flying or maybe the settings were corrupted. This happened to me a few updates back. I just deleted the config and made a new one and reprogrammed all the views etc. A pain but we do this for fun right, not to make a living.😃

Thanks, it seems that there is a binding map corruption in my setup  indeed. <sigh>

Dominique