Sign in to follow this  
bszuch

PACSIM KCLE and KRNO released for MSFS

Despite the early teaser photos of KCLE about 6 months ago, I was surprised to see my childhood hometown airport (KCLE) released for MSFS without any fanfare or announcements.  PACSIM did a nice job on it and a big thankyou to Chris (aerographer) for his exceptional freeware on .to that held us over and frankly made me forget about the PACSIM project.  When hunting for Black Friday sales in the Bargain Hunters area here noticed PACSIM was listed and found both of these airports released.   Haven't played around with KRNO yet but liked their version on P3D years ago, and really highly recommend KCLE.  I know Chris is working on my adult-home airport (KCMH) as that gets no love from the payware developers ever.  Anyway, Highly recommend Ohio payware and freeware airports!   KCVG is coming soon.....

-Brian

I worked at Cleveland Hopkins for 24 years so this is a definite pickup.

NAX669.png

CLE been out for a month now already. 

Ron Hamilton

"95% is half the truth, but most of it is lies, but if you read half of what is written, you'll be okay." __ Honey Boo Boo's Mom

23 minutes ago, sidfadc said:

Links would be nice?

Here you go:  https://www.islandsim.com/ms-flightsim-2020.html

Pricing steep, even with black friday deal. 

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Why was this never publicized its almost like the flight sim powers that be have something against pacsim.

Quick update but we finally updated CLE as a separate package here: https://flightsim.to/file/26860/cleveland-hopkins-international-airport-version-2-0

Hope y'all like it! Still have a lot of work to do

-Jason Z./CLEFSDevelopment Member