Sign in to follow this  
byork

Please use the new FS2Crew Product Manager!

21 minutes ago, PauloMorais said:

Good morning.

I can install , but when i open the Product Manager it says that is unable to find internet. Probablly due to the firewall, but i think everything is ok on my side.

Any help?

Thanks

Paulo Morais

We've seen this with another users who was using the Development/Experimental version of Windows 11.

What version of Windows are you using?

When he tried the program on his normal Windows 11 (public vesion), he had no issues.

Also, ensure your Firewall/Router are not blocking FS2Crew.

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, byork said:

Make sure you've updated the FBW A32NX version as well.

Both versions updated yesterday but only the panel of the pbe opens... The a32nx panel does not open in vr. I can see the a32nx app loaded in 2d but nothing happens when I try open panel inside the cockpit toolbar.

2 hours ago, PauloMorais said:

I do confirm that i have the development version of Windows 11.

About the firewall, as much as i can see, it's not blocking.

How can i add an exclusion for fs2crew website in windows firewall?

Thanks

Paulo Morais

The problem is the beta/development version of Windows 11 you're using.

A few other users had the same problem as you, the common link was the beta version of Windows 11.

We're checking into it, but there many not be much we can do to support beta versions of Windows 11.

You may just need to revert to the normal, public version of Win 11.

2 hours ago, Godwisper said:

Both versions updated yesterday but only the panel of the pbe opens... The a32nx panel does not open in vr. I can see the a32nx app loaded in 2d but nothing happens when I try open panel inside the cockpit toolbar.

You need to "Launch" FBW A32ns from the drop down list.

Wait a few seconds to load.

Then press "open panel."

If that doesn't work, check your firewall. 

We're literally running a server inside your computer to link FS2Crew EXE with the Command Center inside MSFS.

Your firewall could be blocking it.

12 hours ago, byork said:

You need to "Launch" FBW A32ns from the drop down list.

Wait a few seconds to load.

Then press "open panel."

If that doesn't work, check your firewall. 

We're literally running a server inside your computer to link FS2Crew EXE with the Command Center inside MSFS.

Your firewall could be blocking it.

Am doing same procedure. Used to work before the project manager. Now only pbe panel launches 

Morning Bryan, for me, the Product Manager works well. The thing is, I can´t see what´s in the update now. Weeks ago we can always read in this forum what yuo change with the update.

Roland

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hor1463 said:

Morning Bryan, for me, the Product Manager works well. The thing is, I can´t see what´s in the update now. Weeks ago we can always read in this forum what yuo change with the update.

Roland

In the "Links" tabs in the newly updated versions (Info Center Area) there's a link to a change log.

Note: We have not updated the Change Log yet with the current version, but this is what you'll be linked to:

https://fs2crew.com/fs2crew-change_logs/

Edited by byork
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, byork said:

What happens when you try to Launch FBW?  Nothing?

Do you see FBW in the taskbar?

when I launch FBW in the panel nothing happens in the cockpit although panel opens in 2D. Same thing does not apply for PBE whereas it opens the app in the cockpit.

Will try new version again as I got another update today and will revert back

2 hours ago, Godwisper said:

when I launch FBW in the panel nothing happens in the cockpit although panel opens in 2D. Same thing does not apply for PBE whereas it opens the app in the cockpit.

Will try new version again as I got another update today and will revert back

After "Launching" FBW in the Commander center, press the Open Panel button beside the launch button.

If, a couple seconds later, the Command Center doesn't populate with FBW related buttons, you have a probem.

We're using an internal server to send data from our external EXE to the Command Center.

Ensure your firewall is not blocking access.

1 hour ago, Jonathan Peel said:

I cannot run the Product manager...

Running Win11 Preview version by any chance? If so, return to Win11 normal version.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

9 hours ago, Jonathan Peel said:

I cannot run the Product manager.

I have disabled Windows Fire Wall, and tried running this as Administrator and as normal.

spacer.png

You can't use the "Preview / Insider" version of Win 11.

That's your issue.

Only use the normal version of Windows 11, not a beta version of a future build.

Edited by byork