Sign in to follow this  
byork

Please use the new FS2Crew Product Manager!

FS2Crew users,

Please use the FS2Crew Product Manager from now on.

It will automatically notify you when updates are available for FS2Crew FBW A32NX!

Link:

https://fs2crew.com/downloads/

This new Product Manager makes things way easier and better when it comes to installing FS2Crew products and keeping them updated.

It also allows us to be able to push out updates very quickly and easily.

fs2crew_product_manager1.png?resize=800,

Edited by byork
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, King_Rami777 said:

I can't install it won't let me do my update, what shall I do.

Your anti virus may hitting it.

Ensure your anti virus is excluding it.

Failing that, I would need more detail, like can you run the EXE?

Edited by byork

Says I need to update. Downloads update. Says I need to update. Downloads update. Says I need to update. Downloads update.

Doesn't update.

Same, thought it was just me!

Dell S2417DG QHD G-SYNC 165Mhz | Gainward Phoenix GS GTX 1080 Ti 11GB | Intel i7 8086K @ 5.2Ghz | Asus Maximus XI Formula  | Corsair  500D RGB  |  Corsair AX860i | Corsair Dominator Vengeance RGB DDR4 32GB 3200Mhz | Corsair H115i Platinum RGB  | Samsung Evo SSD 2 x 1000GB  | WD Black 2 TB | SoundBlaster Z | Track IR 5 | Harmon Kardon HK695  |

When I first opened the Product Manager, it never asked me to input my serial number. I am able to click on the Install button but would not install. I've done the excluded the program, antivirus, etc.

Same issue. Cannot update. The manager ran fine . It says there is an update 1.1.1 and it runs like its updating but when it finishes it says update again and again and again? 

Edited by ed196312339

Still no luck; I  have downloaded the latest version (I believe V1.0.1) of the Project Manager from the post on Facebook. As before, tried running it as admin, disabling antivirus, etc., and still have the same issue.

18 minutes ago, Christuper said:

Still no luck; I  have downloaded the latest version (I believe V1.0.1) of the Project Manager from the post on Facebook. As before, tried running it as admin, disabling antivirus, etc., and still have the same issue.

Okay, you can manually download the FBW/PBE update here, thus bypassing the Product Manager until we figure out what's happening.

https://downloads.fs2crew.com/fs2crew_downloads/public_betas/fs2crew_pbe_fbw_aap.zip

On 12/11/2021 at 9:26 PM, byork said:

Your anti virus may hitting it.

Ensure your anti virus is excluding it.

Failing that, I would need more detail, like can you run the EXE?

I am using Bitdefender, so how do I get it to work. I Disable my Anti-virus and my firewall. Still not working yet.

35 minutes ago, King_Rami777 said:

I am using Bitdefender, so how do I get it to work. I Disable my Anti-virus and my firewall. Still not working yet.

Well be updating the Product Manager shortly to deal with this issue some users have.

In the meantime, you can access the update files directly via this link:

https://downloads.fs2crew.com/fs2crew_downloads/public_betas/fs2crew_pbe_fbw_aap.zip

Cheers,

Hi,

Great product, now I have latest version of FS2CREW A320nx project. Would you mind also add patch notes as well? Because I use to have 1.0 version, now it's 1.1.1, I see that obviosly some things changed in configuration, but it would be easier just to read the changes, than figuring this out on your own. Maybe not all changes, but the major ones.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, parvil said:

Hi,

Great product, now I have latest version of FS2CREW A320nx project. Would you mind also add patch notes as well? Because I use to have 1.0 version, now it's 1.1.1, I see that obviosly some things changed in configuration, but it would be easier just to read the changes, than figuring this out on your own. Maybe not all changes, but the major ones.

Thank you!

We'll working on that.