Sign in to follow this  
jon b

PC Pilot article on XP12

This months PC pilot ,(which is also available on the Readly app )has a comical picture of the eccentric genius Austin Meyer on its cover.

Inside there’s a 6 page features which is part 1 of an article written by Austin himself  about the upcoming XP12.

Very interesting and has me excited about the future of XP.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

Looking forward to reading it!

Intel i-9 13900KF @ 6.0 Ghz, MSI RTX 4090 Suprim Liquid X 24GB, MSI MAG CORELIQUID C360, MSI Z790 A-PRO WIFI, MSI MPG A1000G 1000W, G.SKILL 48Gb@76000 MHz DDR5, MSI SPATIUM M480 PCIe 4.0 NVMe M.2 2TB, Windows 11 Pro Ghost Spectre x64

“We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the day and night to visit violence on those who would do us harm”.

2 hours ago, jon b said:

This months PC pilot ,(which is also available on the Readly app )has a comical picture of the eccentric genius Austin Meyer on its cover.

Inside there’s a 6 page features which is part 1 of an article written by Austin himself  about the upcoming XP12.

Very interesting and has me excited about the future of XP.

The best part is that this is going to be a series of articles which I think the folks at PC Pilot will be happy to see which will certainly generate a lot of interest.  I have the app to get a peek at the articles that are interesting.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Holy Moly... I have read some of the stuff in there, and it has impressed me beyond expectations

• Like 2

Alexis Mefano

This, plus what Austin says in that PDF now available under the name:

"x-plane-12-austin-meyer-part-1_small.pdf"

A lot of really worth reading hints about various realism features XP12 will bring with it !

Ah! Finally !!!! I was getting so desperate without having nothing to uninstall before the end of the year !!!

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Lenovo TB310FU 9,5" Tablet for Navigraph and some available external FMCs or AVITABs

Main flight simulators: MSFS 2020... (😍 IT !!!), AND AeroflyFS4 - Great  FLIGHT SIMULATION !!!

6 hours ago, jcomm said:

This, plus what Austin says in that PDF now available under the name:

"x-plane-12-austin-meyer-part-1_small.pdf"

A lot of really worth reading hints about various realism features XP12 will bring with it !

Ah! Finally !!!! I was getting so desperate without having nothing to uninstall before the end of the year !!!

Well fear not, you'll get another chance!!!! lol

😃

• Like 1