Sign in to follow this  
Piepal

airport activation fails (simmarket)

Hi, I'm working on it really long and still not working. I buy RFSB-LICC-Catania airport from simmarket but when installation starts it says "activation invalid, pse contact customer support" Simmarket says is my pc fault so they won't help me (my pc is a new machine with win 10 64bit 2 months new), I installed many sim software without any issue, so I can't explain. Someone can help me? 

ps...

Pse avoid to advise me to copy/paste serial or run like administrator cause I did all of this obviously 

Pietro Marchese 

I had this a while back with LICC. 

Try installing another simmarket scenery and then try again. 

Your not using 2 different emails are you? 

Like I said I also had this very issue with LICC and I had to install something else to get it to work 

14ppkc-6.png

On 12/27/2021 at 7:08 PM, Piepal said:

Hi, I'm working on it really long and still not working. I buy RFSB-LICC-Catania airport from simmarket but when installation starts it says "activation invalid, pse contact customer support" Simmarket says is my pc fault so they won't help me (my pc is a new machine with win 10 64bit 2 months new), I installed many sim software without any issue, so I can't explain. Someone can help me? 

ps...

Pse avoid to advise me to copy/paste serial or run like administrator cause I did all of this obviously 

Hello, 
I had a similar problem, the error was: in my  Windows 10 was no username and no organisation was entered in the registry.
I was able to fix the problem using this link, put a username in the registry, then the Installier worked again as usual.
i hope for you that this maybe helps:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-registered-owner-and-organization-info-windows-10

Hi Alti, in the registry the name organisation is my correct mail. is it correct or have I change with my something?

thanks

Pietro Marchese 

On 12/29/2021 at 3:34 AM, fluffyflops said:

Like I said I also had this very issue with LICC and I had to install something else to get it to work 

Hi Fluffyflops, Something made with simmarket installer?

Pietro Marchese 

@Piepal, the registration details for this product says “Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account”.

Have you checked your customer account page?

What info is the registration process asking for? Email address and provided serial key I guess.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

1 hour ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

@Piepal, the registration details for this product says “Registration key after purchase, see order details page in customer account”.

Have you checked your customer account page?

What info is the registration process asking for? Email address and provided serial key I guess.

Hi Ray, yes I've checked several times. But it doen't say as you wrote. In first (administrator rights) it let me choose language (I tried german even), than says that this will install licc, I agree to license, fill e-mail and serial (tried to copy paste, all uppercase, all lowercase, italics, bold, leaving a space in first and at the end of both. I did really all of this I'm not joking), than it says that during installation a browser may open and upon completion will be provided a code. I click next and leave standard destination folder and standard start menu folder creation. At ready to install phase I click install and "Activation invalid. Please contact customer support" appears. End of games...

Pietro Marchese 

@pietro, you need to copy and paste the serial number, not type it by hand. That should work 100% of the time.

If you can't get it to work then customer support is needed. Good luck.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Just now, Ray Proudfoot said:

@pietro, you need to copy and paste the serial number, not type it by hand. That should work 100% of the time.

If you can't get it to work then customer support is needed. Good luck.

Customer support said they won't help me cause is my pc fault so I have to find the cause not they.

Pietro Marchese 

I had a similar issue with an other scenery. The problem could be solved by installing the scenery from a local PC drive, not from a network drive as I did before.

Ruediger

On 12/29/2021 at 3:34 AM, fluffyflops said:

solved following your trick. I really thank you my friend. 

Pietro Marchese 

Open Explorer and type %APPDATA% into the address bar. Does it return the AppData\Roaming folder under your username?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

2 hours ago, Piepal said:

Hi Alti, in the registry the name organisation is my correct mail. is it correct or have I change with my something?

thanks

Hello Piepal

when in the registry from your Windows System these entrys are not empty, then it should be good.
in my case this entrys in windows10-registry was empty, so the installer did not work.
it seems that you have an other problem. sorry more i can not help.

34 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Open Explorer and type %APPDATA% into the address bar. Does it return the AppData\Roaming folder under your username?

Yes it does. 

I yet solved the problem but if there's something else to sort out I'm glad to know in case of future issues

Pietro Marchese 

31 minutes ago, Piepal said:

Yes it does. 

I yet solved the problem but if there's something else to sort out I'm glad to know in case of future issues

So what was the problem? Wrong email address?

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather