Sign in to follow this  
a321

Controller wont stop telling me to descend

I have filed my flight plan FL380 all is ok.

I take off Cleared to FL100, then FL190. Ok all ok. I get FL190 and am told to climb to FL220, then on to FL380.

Between FL220 and FL380 the controller is now bleating away, Descent to FL190. I might of done something wrong I have set my Baro to STD everything seems correct.

This has happened a few times now and it is getting really annoying, According the plan in P2ATC I have not busted any ALT restrictions.. No matter what I request or do the controller will not shut up about me descending to FL190.

Please, please just put something in the app that shuts them up and stops this and just clears you to you filed alt, it is so annoying and ruins the whole flight. With the controller constantly telling me to descend. when I was already cleared higher!

I am not blaming the app, but it cant be resolved, Please make a way to resolve it, or can someone please tell me how I can get the controller to just let it go and shut up!

This seems to happen nearly every time with the Hot Start CL650 and I have turned of the Baro simulation in the CL650 settings, as P2ATC really cant cope with that either, it thinks you are 2000ft above your alt and again nags and nags. I have set the alt tolerance to 1000ft as well

Edited by a321

Please email the P2A Log file to admin@p2atc.com so I can see what is going wrong.

P2A Log files are located in: C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\P2A_200\Logs where <UserName> is your PC user name. 

Dave

Turning off that setting only disables it if it detects you're on VATSIM or other online networks.  It is not a global on/off.  It's not a P2ATC issue, not really. Its the CL650 and that its taking temperature into account and skewing the altitude/baro stuff accordingly (to my knowledge, the first aircraft on any of the major sims doing so).  Unless they change their end to be able to disable the temperature simulation at altitude feature period, P2ATC's altitude wont match what the CL650 tells you.  Multiple people, myself included have asked Hot Start to change how the toggle works so we can use P2ATC again.   1.1 got the delta closer by fixing a defect in how it was syncing its settings to the XP datarefs but it's still most likely going to be off by several hundred feet. 

On 1/23/2022 at 3:24 AM, a321 said:

I have filed my flight plan FL380 all is ok.

I take off Cleared to FL100, then FL190. Ok all ok. I get FL190 and am told to climb to FL220, then on to FL380.

Between FL220 and FL380 the controller is now bleating away, Descent to FL190. I might of done something wrong I have set my Baro to STD everything seems correct.

This has happened a few times now and it is getting really annoying, According the plan in P2ATC I have not busted any ALT restrictions.. No matter what I request or do the controller will not shut up about me descending to FL190.

Please, please just put something in the app that shuts them up and stops this and just clears you to you filed alt, it is so annoying and ruins the whole flight. With the controller constantly telling me to descend. when I was already cleared higher!

I am not blaming the app, but it cant be resolved, Please make a way to resolve it, or can someone please tell me how I can get the controller to just let it go and shut up!

This seems to happen nearly every time with the Hot Start CL650 and I have turned of the Baro simulation in the CL650 settings, as P2ATC really cant cope with that either, it thinks you are 2000ft above your alt and again nags and nags. I have set the alt tolerance to 1000ft as well

This also happens to me time & time again ... Has anyone managed to sort this Very Annoying problem ?? if this can not be sorted .... then I guess we just turn off P2ATC and maybe look for another ATC

Brian

I'm not saying this is it, but, I've had an issue with this if I missed an altitude restriction on climb out.  If you blow through the restriction, atc will demand you go back down to acquire it.  Maybe...maybe not?

Its happening again. I just dont understand why a simple button cant be added to make it shut up about it is so annoying. Just please make it stop! I have asked for FL290 I got given 290. No matter what I do it wont stop bleating on about an Alt I have passed. I am not going back down to come up! I just dont understand why a new Alt request wont make just clear it.. this is not real. It is getting me to the point where I will have to find something else. I can't take 1 hour more of this madness.

Weather the Alt was busted or not it makes no sense to have it continually going on and on and on. The plan came from Simbrief it accepted it, why can't it just stop going on. 

Edited by a321