Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

See all the animals.

Any time you wanna, just type fauna

Into the MSFS searchbar and a list of the locations appears.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

some of the animals may wander from their waypoints (co-ordinates) of origin, iff you will. 

Edited by icewater5
grammar

I would love to start seeing lots of BIRDS!  Like we do in our real world...at least in places.  Silly me bought the birds addon for NE Canada, and saw a small flock of geese the other day flying over the runway as I was cleared for TO.   This is a great thing including the rare bird strike and hopefully they will get all the way there, and I think they may well some day, Asobo that is.  Maybe even some day ATC will comment when those birds are in the vicinity of the airport  you're near.   

• Like 3

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

4 hours ago, Noel said:

I would love to start seeing lots of BIRDS!  Like we do in our real world...at least in places.  Silly me bought the birds addon for NE Canada, and saw a small flock of geese the other day flying over the runway as I was cleared for TO.   This is a great thing including the rare bird strike and hopefully they will get all the way there, and I think they may well some day, Asobo that is.  Maybe even some day ATC will comment when those birds are in the vicinity of the airport  you're near.   

Actually heard a bird warning on CYYZ's ATIS broadcast on Friday morning, so having those in the game would be a neat addition.

I would have much preferred Asobo to have included the more mundane animals, sheep, cows, horses, birds etc, that can be seen on most real-life VFR flights, rather than the exotics. ATM, the world is quite lifeless, but could be totally transformed with the odd, populated field.

The animals they have included have to be sought out, and flights have to be planned specifically, and accordingly. The chances of seeing any of these animals is virtually zero otherwise. So the present situation is just a waste of resources in my eyes. In fact, I’d prefer my hard drive space back when it comes to the current Asobo menagerie. 

5950X, RTX3090, 32GB@3600, Samsung Evo NVME 1TB, Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswinds, Reverb G2.

31 minutes ago, Bilbosmeggins said:

The animals they have included have to be sought out, and flights have to be planned specifically, and accordingly. The chances of seeing any of these animals is virtually zero otherwise.

Hint:  this is why we need...BIRDS, who share the skies w/ planes. 

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X