Sign in to follow this  
Guest Paul Middleton

Wow. Majestic Software FSX Patch has arrived.

Wow what a price! and PMDG have been criticsized for increasing THEIR prices?

Dave Taylor gb.png

Well.. I set the price of 50 euro in purpose. Because Dash-8 is simulated up to the FTD II level, it is hard to master by the people, without the aviation background.. The elevated price, compared to the other addons, makes sure that the customers think if they are more interested in the precise system simulation, or flushable toilets :)With best regards,Oleksiy FrolovMajestic Software

Majestic Software did not "increase" their prices. Those are the prices that have been set in Euro from the very begining of the operation. PMDG simple took there present price list and added a Euro value to it.Kroswynd

Simeon Richardson  a.k.a (KROSWYND / KILO_WHISKEY)

Majestic Software Development/Support
Aircraft Dispatcher (ATP)

Banner_MJC8.png
FS2004 & FSX Videos

Guest thx1137

It is a seriously cool looking machine (look and features) so I will buy it shortly, how about having a 'sale' on the Pro version!? :-)

>Well.. I set the price of 50 euro in purpose. >> Because Dash-8 is simulated up to the FTD II level, it is>hard to master by the people, without the aviation>background.. The elevated price, compared to the other addons,>makes sure that the customers think if they are more>interested in the precise system simulation, or flushable>toilets :)>>>>With best regards,>Oleksiy Frolov>Majestic SoftwareOleksiy,I wasn't accusing you of increasing prices, believe me? I was just remarking on the price, and yes I understand that like PMDG you have an accurate simulation there too but, 50 Euro's is a price that we the customers have difficulty in deciding whether or not it's worth that cost. I am pretty sure that PMDG have taken a backward step by making their product 30% dearer too.I can't remember reading any reviews on this one but, if the price were lower I would definately buy from you and so too, would many more.Just as a closing query, was you ever anything to do with air show displays? I seem to remember your name from one of them?All the best with your aircraft and thank you for supplying such a good simulation.

Dave Taylor gb.png