Sign in to follow this  
James Callan

414 Configure Bravo Mixture Levers?

My mixture levers on the Bravo TQ display no control of the levers in the cockpit.  How do you configure levers 5 and 6 for mixture control  (or condition control, although the cockpit says "mixture)??

In fact, if I move them with the mouse, they spring back to top position instantly.  What gives??  Thanks.

I'm using the Bravo, mixture levers assigned through FSUIPC and they work fine?

31 minutes ago, James Callan said:

Great, but can FSW expect paying customers to rely on 3rd party fixes?  Bogus.

That's not the point! My point is I dont believe its the aircraft fault. If there are no others experiencing this you have to ask yourself, what am I doing wrong? You assigned through the MSFS controls?

Edited by Adrian123

1 hour ago, James Callan said:

Great, but can FSW expect paying customers to rely on 3rd party fixes?  Bogus.

Instead of freaking out on FSW, you could always RTFM or the patch notes for the releases. It actually explains the mixture levers quite clearly.

• Like 1

Nick Silver

http://www.youtube.com/user/socalf1fan

Ryzen 7 5800x, 32gb ddr4 3200mhz ram, RTX 3080 FE, HP Reverb G2 v2, 4K Tv Monitor

I am using the default Bravo profile and haven’t any problems with the mixture levers. However, at the moment, apart from the idle cutoff setting, the mixture levers in this aircraft don’t really do anything! It’s set to automixture because of limitations in the sim itself. It really does sound like you have some sort of conflict go through every axis on every controller and delete any conflicts.

Edited by rondon9898

49 minutes ago, James Callan said:

Sorry, Adrian123.  I was unaware that you have personal knowledge that no one else is experiencing the problem.

I can't really say that for a fact. You haven't give us much to go on except. Doesn't Work?