Sign in to follow this  
Captain-Tick

FS2 Crew Not Working Properly

1 minute ago, byork said:

The PDF manual has the checklist.  In the in-game panel can also show the checklist (click the checklist icon).

The link to the PDF manual is on your desktop.

In Voice control if you use the ASSIST panel, it will tell you the responses for the checklists.

Awesome thanks so much.

2 hours ago, byork said:

The PDF manual has the checklist.  In the in-game panel can also show the checklist (click the checklist icon).

The link to the PDF manual is on your desktop.

In Voice control if you use the ASSIST panel, it will tell you the responses for the checklists.

I do get this error when I launch the application. Microsoft.net Framework I can't attach a screen shot of the error. Won't allow to attach anything. Something about JIT Debugging

21 minutes ago, byork said:

You mean you get that error when you try to open the Checklist in the FS2Crew panel?

If that's the case, please see the CRJ FAQs:

Ok so it's working better now but got to the pre taxi check and I see it shows me  Requesting it but FO does nothing and doesn't run through the checklist?

Still in button control mode?

If in button control mode, you need to press the Main button each time to respond to each checklist item.

But, if you select "auto respond" mode on the settings panel, then the entire checklist is run though with a single click.