Sign in to follow this  
vidha

Double parking MSFS latest version

Hi again. I'm enjoying the latest version, and it's really good. However, in the last version I've had a lot of aircraft double-parking, standing on top of each other. I wonder if this is a bug in the code, since I never noticed this before the latest version.

Strange, I have never seen that. The latest version 31.3.0 did not change anything wrt parking. Only the auto correct was added, but that only adds new options to the airport file. I assume have not even used that function, have you?

I am away from home, will look into this coming Tuesday. 

Edited by kiek

Do you see static aircraft parked on top of each other or live aircraft or mixed?

Same is happening in P3D, but only sometimes. I got a Wizzair parking live over a static parked aircraft on LOWW.

I see it on almost every flight now. I have not checked if it's live above static or not, but i think that is the case, since it usually resolve on next update cycle whenever that is (whitin a few minutes)

Edited by vhaaland
  • Like 1

Hello,

This happens all the time at KLAS Flytampa. Usually only at the B and C gates with Southwest Airlines.

Best,

Anthony 

It happened to me yesterday at the OMAA airport. He had some planes parked on top of each other. I could see that one of them did a pushback and the other one stayed in the same immobile door. I also noticed some planes that landed and immediately disappeared. And in a few seconds it reappeared on the track and made a very, very fast movement on the track, as if wanting to replace the time that was missing. Very unreal.

Edited by elee

Eduardo Lee

(MROC)