Sign in to follow this  
rog943

Pop up windows no longer work

Hope someone can help.

This is happening with all aircraft in FSX Steam.  If I use Shift+1,2 etc I get  a flash where the pop up should be and nothing else.  Trying again I get nothing at all.  If I try the alternative of 'views - instrument panel' nothing comes up again.

All I have done recently is install LINDA.

Any ideas, please. 

Found it!  For anyone else it is a slider in Settings Display - Aircraft which sets the transparency of the pop out panel.   For some reason it had crept across to 100%.  Panic over.

rog943. Thanks for sharring and posting the solution, it hasn't happened to me, but a good heads'up in case.

Berlopez

Hi Berlopez,

I felt a bit stupid when I found out what the problem/answer  was but felt I ought to put the solution on here.  Why the slider moved is a mystery - I never use FSX controls so I very seldom go in there.  Gremlins?

i

Edited by Berlopez
info.