Sign in to follow this  
Bbrain

Lost accurate scenery after SU9

I haven't used the sinm for a couple of months. Today I loaded the world update and then SU9. Everything seemed ok until I setup a flight from my favorite little airport in Boonville, Ca 4M2. The scenery has always been remarkably realistic, but now it is totally wrong. Generic buildings, missing nearby hills,etc. I don't know if this happened with yhe world update or su9. Anyone have any ideas what might have happened. BTW ...I am not using any scenery add-ons, just the standard.

Thanks

12 minutes ago, Bbrain said:

I haven't used the sinm for a couple of months. Today I loaded the world update and then SU9. Everything seemed ok until I setup a flight from my favorite little airport in Boonville, Ca 4M2. The scenery has always been remarkably realistic, but now it is totally wrong. Generic buildings, missing nearby hills,etc. I don't know if this happened with yhe world update or su9. Anyone have any ideas what might have happened. BTW ...I am not using any scenery add-ons, just the standard.

Thanks

Has your online streaming data and photogrammetry been turned off in the menu? Sometimes they can get messed up, make sure to turn back on.

I find that my graphic settings get changed with some updates. Check yours to make sure you have them optimized.

1 hour ago, kraneman said:

Which Boonville are you looking for?  (Boonville Ca airport is D83 or Boonville Arkansas is 4M2)  Boonville Ca airport sounded interesting and thought I'd fly in.

https://www.airnav.com/airport/D83

https://www.airnav.com/airport/4M2

is this what you were looking for?  from the op: "...my favorite little airport in Boonville, Ca 4M2"

Steven_Miller.png?dl=1

i7-6700k Gigabyte GA-Z170X-UD5 32GB DDR4 2666 EVGA FTW ULTRA RTX3080 12GB

You have missed the point that Boonville, Ca airport is D83.  Maybe that is why things look different at Boonville, Arkansas 4M2.

• Like 1

index.php?app=core&module=attach&section=attach&attach_rel_module=post&attach_id=44205

OOPs, you are right, I was selecting the wrong Boonville. I have never done that before. Thanks for the assist