Sign in to follow this  
henkscheffer

Tug don't move

Hello and good day,

I have the FSREW Push-Back installed. With the FlyByWire a320, There are no problems to push the aircraft.  Now I have installed the PMDG 737-300. When I tried to use the tug for a push-back, The tug doesn't move, what ever I tried.

What can I do?

Thank you in advance

Henk Scheffer

Henk, did you check if whell chocks? Plane won't move if they are set. 

Ivan Majetic

MAXIMUS XII HERO, i9 10900k, NZXT KRAKEN Z73, GIGABYTE RTX 3080 v2 OC, G.SKILL TridentZ DDR4 32 Gb, WD HDD 2TB, SAMSUNG 980PRO, SAMSUNG 970EVO Plus 2x, ASUS PG348Q

Good afternoon,

Yes, the chocks are removed. But, how shall I say, the Tug didn't move anyway. He stays on his place. I push the button to call the tug. But nothing happened.

Henk Scheffer

Good morning,

Bryan,

The problem is that the Tug didn't move anyway.  So, I can't  connect the Tug, if I wanted to. 

With the a320 there is no problem at all.

Maybe you find a solution for my problem.

Thank you in advance,

Henk Scheffer

What happens if you hit Shift P?

Does the tug move?

Please remember that PBE utilizes the default pushback system.

Also, try it at a different airport in case there is an issue with your airport (if it is 3rd party).

And confirm your chocks are out in the PMDG...

Edited by byork

Byork,

1. If I use Shift P , the tug move and connect to the airplane. (The way I did before the PBE)

2. I didn't not change anything when I call to push back. I only remove the chocks 

3. I've tried a lot of airports. From big to small.

4. I uninstall and reinstall the 737

5, There are no voices when I call the PBE.

6. I have compared de Aircraft. CFG with my brother. It's the same. He has no problem at all.

My options are "exhausted" 

Can you find an solution.

Thank you anyway

Henk Scheffer

Can confirm BUT there was a hickup with the engines.

I've left my Thrustmaster TCA connected as I performed some tests with PBE to check if it works with different airplanes and how to operate it fast enough.
Here I forgot to switch off the engine master switches. Inside the airplane the engines appeared to be offline, but for the sim they somehow were not.

When I accidentally touched a thrust lever I could hear the engine spooling, so I tested and could get it to full thrust, while the animation was still for engines off.
After switching my engine master switches off I could use PBE as normal.

So as a wild guess maybe some hardware might cause the sim to think the engines are running, best to test with moving the thrust levers forward and listening to the engine sound.

If I read it correctly PBE will "cancel service" when the engines are running prior to the start of the pushback.

Cheers Phil