Sign in to follow this  
eXpress48

Fenix A320 Remote MCDU Support

On 6/12/2022 at 2:40 PM, Club Class said:

I would love to see this happen also.  I don't see why it should be a Prosim issue as the EFB is supported on a remote browser.  Let's hope they make this happen.  Will email them to request it also.

EFB is not part of Prosim so I think thats why only EFB has this feature. Same here, would love to see this feature.

Edited by Branimir

I7-10700 (4.8 GHz with HT enabled)

2x16GB DDR4 3600MHz 

Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super OC Gaming

Has anyone heard anything about using the Aviaserver with the Fenix A320 yet?

JeffG

• Upvote 1

Jeffrey Gerbert

Guys, we really need to get Fenix on board here - without them supporting an interface that I can connect to, there is not a lot I can do.

Mark Foti

Author of aviaworx - https://www.aviaworx.com

logo_avsim.png

Hi I emailed them this morning to ask if they were developing their own system or prepared to work with avaiworx, they replied quickly saying they decline to answer, so I delay purchasing their product. They will announce by their official channels if and when they have something to say 

Fenix now has a remote MCDU through their remote EFB and has opened the Fenix up a lot more for developing, unfortunately the performance of their remote MCDU is abysmal on my tablet. Do you consider integrating it into AviaServer? I remember the FSLabs A320 being integraded as well despite them having their own remote MCDU.