Sign in to follow this  
solito

Disabling an aircraft from showing as AI traffic

I normally see AI aircraft parked as the PDMG DC6, Junker 52, etc, which is an anachronism. How can I avoid those aircraft showing as AI traffic  ?.

I found at its config file the following entry:  " is AirTraffic=0 ", so acording to that, it seems it shouldnt show.-

I would love to know this as well. I mean, I love the concorde, but seeing it populate most of the stands around the world is a bit too much >.< I ended up uninstalling it just to not have it being used by AI. 

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

You can also edit the line nearby that says parking type, often filled in as "RAMP", not sure if it's just blank between the "  '' or a value like 0, I'm sure you can work it out.

In my case, neither " is AirTraffic=0 " or "parking=0" works, at the DC6 aircraft.cfg, so I continue seeing DC6s parked

There is also the line canBeUsedByAITraffic=0

If it is present in your aircraft.cfg you can edit into each [FLTSIM.n] section

However I also have one livery which I can't disable from spawning everywhere and I tried all above reccomendations. Don't know whats going on there

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8 hours ago, guenseli said:

There is also the line canBeUsedByAITraffic=0

If it is present in your aircraft.cfg you can edit into each [FLTSIM.n] section

However I also have one livery which I can't disable from spawning everywhere and I tried all above reccomendations. Don't know whats going on there

Not present that line at my DC6 aircraft.cfg