Sign in to follow this  
Nyxx

Un installed after a few hours

I bought this today to use with the Fenix.

What a waste of money.

I get  a warning  screen saying am not on voice....yer I dont have it or set up for it.

I call the tug, it connects, tell me to release parking brake.........................nothing.

I have set up the pushback with the marker to the place I wanted to push back to, set trim to 31.

Nothing, tried diffrent airports all with Hugs next to plane.

Same thing every time. Release parking brake.......but it never moved the plane 1"

Never touch any of the Fenix EFB controls for push back.

Never done this before but I want a refund as this product is not fit for purpose, if you buy something and it simply does not do what you bought it for in english law its un fit for purpose.

How can I get a refund please.

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

BTW 

FYI, Ive just started up msfs and the un-unstaller did not remove any of the community folder files......

I un-installed fron your app then used windows to un-install your programe app.

But as Ive just found all the folders in the community folder still there so it was still showing in the msfs tool bar, your app ^^

This is paywear....

Edited by Nyxx

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

Nyxx,

I would give a small thought to the fact that it would appear that nobody else has these problems.  That would (to me) point to the fact that I may have done something wrong in the install or that there is a problem elsewhere.

Have you tried a ticket with the developer or sought any further information from them.  Whilst I do not own any of their software, I have gathered that they have quite a good reputation in the simflight world.

I would advise you to pursue this a little further before I uninstalled it forever. 

I wish you good luck.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

1 x 1tb SSD 3 x 240BG SSD and 4 x 2TB HDD

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

It's always best to ask for tech support should you experience a difficulty.

Support is included in the price of the program.  

Send us a support ticket via www.fs2crew.com

I'll walk you through the program.

Cheers,

On 6/3/2022 at 10:45 PM, himmelhorse said:

Nyxx,

I would give a small thought to the fact that it would appear that nobody else has these problems.

Not true. Pushback Express and the Fenix A320 never works as advertised, I get exactly the same problem as Nyxx.

Edited by Chock
  • Like 1

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

Chock, 

I made my comment because I had never seen that problem expressed on this forum.  As far as I know, The Devs are quite responsive to problems that I have seen.  I do not own this product or any others from this developer and stated that in the first post. 

I just hope you and all the others suffering from this get it solved promptly.

Regards

Tony

Tony Chilcott.

My System. Motherboard. ASRock Taichi X570 CPU Ryzen 9 3900x (not yet overclocked). RAM 32gb Corsair Vengeance (2x16) 3200mhz. 1 x Gigabyte Aorus GTX1080ti Extreme and a 1200watt PSU.

OS Win 10 Pro 64bit. Simulators ... FS2004/P3Dv4.5/Xplane.DCS/Aeroflyfs2...MSFS to come for sure.

I have the Fenix installed and Pushback Express works for me, as it does for others.  Please see our Discord channel.  We have a PBE channel there and it's vastly more active than our Avsim forum.

Please make a video or something so we can see what you're doing.

Guys,

Personnally, as a by-product of the issue, I think that Byork has already set an example of more than reasonable support for a FlightSim product just in this topic. From what I have seen in this forum, this is a fairly representative example of FS2Crew support, and in all honesty, I do not believe that I would or should, avoid buying their products, based on their support. 

There are a few devs in this industry who could learn from this example.

I am not saying that FS2Crew put out a good or bad product, and remain unqualified to judge that aspect on the grounds that I do not have any of their software, but their clearly evident level of support should negate a lot of negativity.

Again, I just hope the users can sort this out and quickly.

Regards

Tony  

Tony Chilcott.

On 6/5/2022 at 1:18 AM, byork said:

It's always best to ask for tech support should you experience a difficulty.

Support is included in the price of the program.  

Send us a support ticket via www.fs2crew.com

I'll walk you through the program.

Cheers,

I dont need walking through it, thank you.

On 6/5/2022 at 2:13 AM, Chock said:

Not true. Pushback Express and the Fenix A320 never works as advertised, I get exactly the same problem as Nyxx.

As you can see its not just me.

On 6/5/2022 at 3:27 AM, byork said:

I have the Fenix installed and Pushback Express works for me, as it does for others.  Please see our Discord channel.  We have a PBE channel there and it's vastly more active than our Avsim forum.

Please make a video or something so we can see what you're doing.

Why should I make a Video, would it not be better if you made video's to show just how it works. button and voice as all the vid's on youtube are so old.

Also I did a flight last night and notice your softwear still running.

If you run the right un-installer why can you not make it do what it should do, not only did it not do what it should I also found I had to goto the programe files and find the softwear still running and then do another un-install.

Really!