Sign in to follow this  
byork

FS2Crew Weekend Update - 5 June 2022!

FS2Crew Friends, it's Weekend Update time!

Ultimate Ground Crew X:  We released a small update for it this week.  A bug crept in that prevented the marshallers legs and arms from animating in the FSX version of UGCX.  The P3D version was unaffected.

UGCX is now at V2.6 and it's on the FS2Crew server.  The updated UGCX was sent to 3rd party last week and they should have it on their server by now.

To obtain 2.6, simply redownload and re-install UGCX.

FS2Crew over to 3rd party resellers:  We've started releasing FS2Crew MSFS products to 3rd party like Simmarket, such as RAAS and the CRJ.  The FBW version will be released shortly to 3rd party.

I know a lot of you like Simmarket, so here you go:

https://secure.simmarket.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=fs2crew

FS2Crew for the MSFS Maddog:  We're putting the finishing touches on it.  ETA: Asap.

FS2Crew for the Fenix Airbus and PMDG 737:  Coming after the Maddog!

Enjoy your weekend!

• Like 3

On 6/5/2022 at 6:13 PM, byork said:

FS2Crew for the Fenix Airbus and PMDG 737:  Coming after the Maddog!

Looking really forward for that :) Happy that FS2Crew will support the Fenix.

Using FS2Crew with FSLabs for years now, I am so lost without it doing all the stuff on my own 😅 haha

BTW: Bougth pushback express and I really love it.

Do you think that PBE can be integrated into the Fenix loading process, that If you start the boarding/refueling via PBE that the Aircraft starts that too without clicking it in the EFB?

Cheers,
Bernd🌈✈️

4 minutes ago, Flyinggok said:

Looking really forward for that 🙂 Happy that FS2Crew will support the Fenix.

Using FS2Crew with FSLabs for years now, I am so lost without it doing all the stuff on my own 😅 haha

BTW: Bougth pushback express and I really love it.

Do you think that PBE can be integrated into the Fenix loading process, that If you start the boarding/refueling via PBE that the Aircraft starts that too without clicking it in the EFB?

Hi Bernd,

Glad you hear you like Pushback Express 😉

We're not sure about the Fenix loading process... it's the kind of thing the Fenix developers would need to open up for us.

Cheers,

• Upvote 1