Sign in to follow this  
RXP

OpenXR Toolkit Exclusive Interview

Hi,

Some of you might have read about the OpenXR Toolkit, some of you might even be already using it. Chris has recorded an exclusive interview where Matthieu and I are sharing with the community everything you wanted to know about the team behind the OXR-TK project, how we did it, what we're looking for next, and many other VR technical infos (and even a few personal anecdotes!).

You're all welcomed to tune your players to the Pie in the sky tours YT channel for the premiere!

Edited by RXP
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

thank you Jean-Luc and Matthieu for the toolkit, VR is great on mfs.  just tried DCS with the openxr + toolkit and seems to be stable and runs good so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

i9-10900k @ 5.1GHz 32G XMP-3200 | RTX3090 | 3T m.2 | Win11 | vkb-gf ultimate & pedals | virpil cm3 throttle | 55" 4k UHDTV | HP R-G2 VR | DCS

I watched this yesterday. It was great to see the faces and hear the voices of the two devs who have IMO been the most important contributors to the MSFS VR community by a large margin. Sending my sincere gratitudes to you and Matt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey, thank you all for your warm comments!

It has been really fun and great doing, and we're so glad reaching out to our users!

And for those of you knowing Reality XP for the last 20 years, well, now you can associate a face!

• Like 2

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)