Sign in to follow this  
birdguy

F-16 for P3Dv5

Has anybody made and F-16, payware or freeware, for P3Dv5?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

But why... BMS (for free) go burrrrrrrrr

Edited by C2615

Prepar3D 5.3 has six variants:

spacer.png

spacer.png

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

7 hours ago, C2615 said:

But why... BMS (for free) go burrrrrrrrr

practically ... but you still need to have a legit copy of Falcon 4.0

Two questions.

1 - I want more liveries so I can fly aircraft with the proper tail codes in and out of air force bases I have been stationed at.

2 - What is Falcon 4.0?  Why would I need it and how would I get it?

Noel

The tires are worn.  The shocks are shot.  The steering is wobbly.  But the engine still runs fine.

58 minutes ago, birdguy said:

Two questions.

1 - I want more liveries so I can fly aircraft with the proper tail codes in and out of air force bases I have been stationed at.

2 - What is Falcon 4.0?  Why would I need it and how would I get it?

Noel

Noel, 

1. If you have the F-16 for P3D or MSFS you can find liveries in the AVSIM library. You might isolate your search by searching on the name of the base(s) you are interested in and you might find versions of liveries compatible with the flight sim version you are using.

2. Falcon 4.0 is a stand alone combat simulation focused on flying the F-16C. It is not a mod or addon for P3D or MSFS.

Version 4 was the last major release by the company Micro Prose. Falcon 4.0 was originally compatible with Windows 95, but newer products based on the original were later produced. I still have the original product with 3-ring binder manual and CD.  I would search the Internet for background information and online outlets where you can purchase it.  You can YouTube search videos with demonstrations, replay of player missions and comparison to other F-16 simulation products.

Be sure to look for Benchmark Sims (BMS) Falcon which is based on the original Falcon 4.0, but there are community mods allowing you to fly other aircraft in the program. I hope this is enough info to help you get started. 

Keith Guillory

8 hours ago, flyerkg said:

Be sure to look for Benchmark Sims (BMS) Falcon which is based on the original Falcon 4.0, but there are community mods allowing you to fly other aircraft in the program. I hope this is enough info to help you get started. 

BMS not just having other aircraft, it have the flight dynamic data from NASA and Fly by wire code from the actual aircraft, along with most complete system, avionic and weaponry you can find on PC

You need to sign up to the forum and get registered to download. The download is best served via the Torrents. The upgrade process is a bit weird...

Game is insanely hard though ... and the interface and control setup take more than a while to get used to

https://forum.falcon-bms.com/