Sign in to follow this  
vonmar

GPS management tool

I downloaded he new FSW LJ35A installer from SimMarket today.

Question is how to select options e.g., the LJ35A with RealityXP GTN 750 ?

Is there supposed to be a GPS management tool as mentioned in this screenshot?

spacer.png

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

2 hours ago, vonmar said:

I downloaded he new FSW LJ35A installer from SimMarket today. Question is how to select options e.g., the LJ35A with RealityXP GTN 750 ? Is there supposed to be a GPS management tool as mentioned in this screenshot?

You should have a Flysimware's Learjet35A entry in your Win10 Start menu. A link to the GPS Management tool is under that entry.   On my system the Management tool is at C:\FLYSIMWARE\FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO\Flysimware LEAR35 Management Tool.exe

Note the RXP GTN750 is a third party addon that you have to own in order for it to be installed into the Lear35 panel.

Al

56 minutes ago, ark said:

You should have a Flysimware's Learjet35A entry in your Win10 Start menu. A link to the GPS Management tool is under that entry.   On my system the Management tool is at C:\FLYSIMWARE\FLYSIMWARE LEAR35A INFO\Flysimware LEAR35 Management Tool.exe

Note the RXP GTN750 is a third party addon that you have to own in order for it to be installed into the Lear35 panel.

Al

Al,

Thanks for the reply and the answer.

"You should have a Flysimware's Learjet35A entry in your Win10 Start menu."

That was the problem.

I have WIN11.

That information was not in the ZIP download (text/info files), was not on my desktop, not in the LearJet35 manual, not in the WIN11 Apps, not in the WIN11 Start menu.

So, I posted in here in the forum.

I did find it here (per your guidance) on my WIN11 setup:

C:\FLYSIMWARE

Some of the files here are also in the ZIP download but the Zip download was missing the Management tool exe and the Management tool instructions text file.

Note:

I do own the F1 GTN750 (not using now) and the RealityXPGTN 750.

This may pose a problem as I used the RealityXPGTN 750 updater to edit out the F1 entries in my original aircrafts panel cfg's for other than FSW LJ as it was not installed at the time I switched to RealityXP GTN750.

Update:

The tool worked ok in WIN11.

I got the RealityXP GTN750 OK in P3Dv4.5HF3

Will need to set up P3Dv5.3HF2 next and then test both some more but it look good as of now.

Edited by vonmar

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW