Sign in to follow this  
PetPic

PBE Ingame Panel - Open App Panel not Working

Hi!
I have a problem with the panel in MSFS.
I use Distance Mode because the rudders don't work in the Fenix A320. See thread

The panel is displayed and I have 3 buttons at the top.
LAUNCH APPLICATION, OPEN APP PANEL, TOGGLE NIGHT MODE.
PPE is started with Launch Application. It's working.
After starting the program click on OPEN APP PANEL. Nothing happens here. The button flashes briefly, but no values are displayed.
I refer to the video "FS2CREW PUSHBACK EXPRESS UPDATE 2.2.3 (A BIG NEW FEATURE)" Timeline 0:55 / 4:33.
The values are displayed here and you can adjust the values with the plus/minus buttons.

The input in the PBE application works, but there are no plus/minus buttons to set the values. It is very tiring to set the right distances.
My question: What do I have to do so that the values are displayed in the ingame panel and I can easily change the values as shown in the video. Thank you for support.

Pushback Express version is 2.3.12.
System Windows 10 current version/build 21H2 / 19044.1826
NVIDIA RTX 3090 graphics card

Kind regards, Pete

2 hours ago, PetPic said:

Hi!
I have a problem with the panel in MSFS.
I use Distance Mode because the rudders don't work in the Fenix A320. See thread

The panel is displayed and I have 3 buttons at the top.
LAUNCH APPLICATION, OPEN APP PANEL, TOGGLE NIGHT MODE.
PPE is started with Launch Application. It's working.
After starting the program click on OPEN APP PANEL. Nothing happens here. The button flashes briefly, but no values are displayed.
I refer to the video "FS2CREW PUSHBACK EXPRESS UPDATE 2.2.3 (A BIG NEW FEATURE)" Timeline 0:55 / 4:33.
The values are displayed here and you can adjust the values with the plus/minus buttons.

The input in the PBE application works, but there are no plus/minus buttons to set the values. It is very tiring to set the right distances.
My question: What do I have to do so that the values are displayed in the ingame panel and I can easily change the values as shown in the video. Thank you for support.

Pushback Express version is 2.3.12.
System Windows 10 current version/build 21H2 / 19044.1826
NVIDIA RTX 3090 graphics card

Kind regards, Pete

You must check the following:

1- The FS2Crew Command Center must be running. This is a FS2Crew red icon in your Windows' system tray. If it's not there, then that would explain why its not showing.

2- The "Enable HTTP Server" option must be checked in your PBE's "Settings" dialog.

Cheers,

Manuel

spacer.png

Thanks to all!

it was the unchecked "Enable HHTP Server" PBE is an wonderfull Pushbacktool 😉