Sign in to follow this  
Murmur

XP12 to be used for professional seaplane training.

51 minutes ago, blingthinger said:

Your faith-based conclusions, generally in the face of evidence to the contrary, in combination with a refusal or inability to do homework (e.g. reading), is far more dangerous.

I can only repeat what I have said in that XP12 has not been released, it could well be that there are training organisations that have had pre release builds to evaluate but even then to state that any one of them will definitely be using a beta to train pilots seems to me to be, well, odd. Indeed I would say irresponsible and terrifying. They should wait.

Edited by jarmstro

1 hour ago, jarmstro said:

to state that any one of them will definitely be using a beta to train pilots

Using a beta? That doesn't exist yet? Who said that? 

Friendly reminder: WHITELIST AVSIM IN YOUR AD-BLOCKER. Especially if you're on a modern CPU that can run a flight simulator well. These web servers aren't free...