Sign in to follow this  
Jocko Flocko

ATTN: Talented Mod Makers

I recently installed the updated version of OrbX's Alaska Mesh after it was updated for SU9, I primarily purchased it because it had one of my favorite airports included, (PAJN) Juneau International. However the airport is completely lacking the 13 degree offset VASI lights and it's "notorious" but *AWESOME* MALSF 13 degree visual lighting path that begins quite some distance from the apex of runway 08. Is there anyone currently working on updating the lighting system at Juneau? Are there any talented mod makers that could create the lighting system similar to what we had in the FSX and P3D version of OrbX's PAJN? I have absolutely no idea what's involved in creating such lighting in FS 2020 and that's why I'm appealing to any talented mod makers out there.

Cheers
Jocko Flocko 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Andrew Walker

I know this is an older post, however I thought I would let anyone know who is hoping for the return of the proper approach lighting at Juneau's runway 08 that I made a request over on the Flightsim.to project request section. You can add your user name with other folks who would love to see this accomplished by the community of amazing and talented mod makers.

Click here to add your user name to the request over on Flightsim.To

Cheers
Jocko Flocko

Andrew Walker

45 minutes ago, Jocko Flocko said:

You can add your user name with other folks who would love to see this accomplished by the community of amazing and talented mod makers.

Done  🙂

• Like 1

Bert

1 hour ago, Bert Pieke said:

Done  🙂

Me too!! I also love that airport. That can be one challenging approach if the weather isn't all that good. 

• Like 1

Looks interesting to me. I "added" my name at Flightsim.To for the topic. There may be a delay, but my request didn't show up with the others.

Jim Morgan

Did you ask Orbx to add it to their scenery?  I assume you did, but just in case you didn't. 

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB