Sign in to follow this  
McCrash

Who has XGraphics?

Hi, For clouds, performance are set as exact default fsx texture performance in xg graphics, but you can select your own choice as option with , default fsx performance, higher resolution or lower resolution in xg option. In the web site it's all in default fsx resolution resolutionperformance.All others environment are default fsx performance, complete world wide coverage airports environment, road, railroad, sound, effect, lighning bold etc..ThanksChris Willishttp://www.hifisim.comhttp://www.hifisim.com/banners/hifi-dev-sigbanner.jpg

Kind Regards
Chris Willis

Guest triangle

On frames I am not seeing any difference from the stock weather - a few people claim that their FPS have actually gone up but, without some proper benchmarking (obviously very difficult to do for dynamic weather), I'd take that with a grain of salt.ASX is *really* good - it's not cheap but I figure after 100 hours flying I've spent $AUS1 per hour on the product which is plenty cheaper than lots of other vices I have.Go read the HiFi Support Forum here at AVSIM and you'll get a much better idea of what to expect (there have been some data problems originating from Iranian weather stations but I gather this is now sorted or close to being sorted).Andrew

Guest idratherbeflying

Impact on FPS : None.Impact on visuals : Fantastic. Happy flyin'Louie.

. . . didn't look very hard. . .:-lol:-lol:-lol:-lolNo impact on frame rates: just gorgeous clouds, motion and weather. It's a must-have.

i7 4790K@4.8GHz | 32GB RAM | EVGA RTX 3080Ti | Maximus Hero VII | 512GB 860 Pro | 512GB 850 Pro | 256GB 840 Pro | 2TB 860 QVO | 1TB 870 EVO | Seagate 3TB Cloud | EVGA 1000 GQ | Win10 Pro | EK Custom water cooling.

Guest MrBitsy

>I have seen their screenies, but as usual developers don't>show the frame rate or coordinates.>>Tell us all about it.You just need to go and buy it - my eyes nearly popped out my head last night. I flew at dusk near Seattle with ASX, Ultimate terrain and the FSD Saratogo. Nearest I have seen to real flying since I last flew for real. The clouds, visibility and lighting were just amazing. I was up for work at 6am, but at 1am I was still going for the last landing :-cool ASX is not a case of should I buy, rather it is a case of why am I so dumb that I haven't purchased it yet :-hah Ray Keattch