Sign in to follow this  
Wood4591

Sim update 10 Beta 1.27.17.0

Hi

I  don't get the update, waiting for days but nothing, any idea ?

thanks

23 minutes ago, Wood4591 said:

Hi

I  don't get the update, waiting for days but nothing, any idea ?

thanks

Are you on Sim Update 9? If you are on Sim Update 9, you won't get the update, because it's for beta testers only. Sim Update 10 has not been released yet.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Thanks

I am in the xbox insider but did not get the latest release 1.27.17.0 ( August 26), usually I get the update and download.

I am still on previous SU10 Beta 1.27.16.0

15 minutes ago, Wood4591 said:

Thanks

I am in the xbox insider but did not get the latest release 1.27.17.0 ( August 26), usually I get the update and download.

I am still on previous SU10 Beta 1.27.16.0

Unfortunately, I'm not on the beta.  I think the best place to check would be the beta forum, I'm sure somebody would have the answer for you there: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/c/sim-update-10-beta/331

Or maybe somebody in the beta here can help you.

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

Hi, everyone,

I need some help.

I had to reinstall Windows 11 because it didn't work properly. After that, I reinstalled MSFS2020 (it was really quick because I have installed the game in an SSD dedicated).

But I'm not getting the beta SU10 updates, and I can't remember how to join the beta program! (I'm getting too old!).

Thank you in advance.

Edited by John Fields

Steam or Store version?

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Just joined insider and installed 1.27.17.0.

Amazed how quick and solid the install was about 15 minutes, and then another 5 in game.

And I am playing with multiple windows, works very well. I have 4 screens hooked up to my old sim machine description in sig.

It really works well and for setting up multi views you can use windowed mode instead of full screen, this is super handy for setting up.

Air manager works great as well, at least to start with.

This all looks very promising.

• Like 2

Pit.jpg

Com GA Pilot, Retired • MSFS 2020 • Gigabyte 8th gen lga1151 motherboard z2370 hd3, i5 8600 8th gen 4.3ghz, Thermaltake 750w power supply, 4 x 8gb ddr4 dimm, MSI force GTO 1070 8gb ddr5, 4 SSD's • 4K main display with 3 HD displays, one is a touch screen. Often used as 3 1080P NVIDEA surround screens and one HD touchscreen for AirManager