Sign in to follow this  
bofhlusr

Learjet 35A for MSFS

37 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Pictures of the VC please. 

Coming soon. We have some samples of the night lighting and a single panel image that is outdated in our Discord development update photos channel. But we are not going to share the current VC until it's done. This image does have some updated textures. I can see textures missing from the pens and pencils and other stuff too. So this is not final. We also subdivided the glareshield since this photo as I can see the low poly curve.

Screenshot_67.jpg?width=1823&height=711

Edited by Flysimware
  • Like 3

16 minutes ago, Flysimware said:

Coming soon. We have some samples of the night lighting and a single panel image that is outdated in our Discord development update photos channel. But we are not going to share the current VC until it's done. This image does have some updated textures. I can see textures missing from the pens and pencils and other stuff too. So this is not final. We also subdivided the glareshield since this photo as I can see the low poly curve.

Can't wait!!!  Love the Lear 35....  Ugh this means I have to paint something LOL

• Like 3

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

14 hours ago, Flysimware said:

Is it money or the navigation type of gauge? We have a GNS530 and PMS50 also has a freeware version of his GTN750 and it's a very nice piece of software that is free. :biggrin:

I was looking forward to a smaller plane with a well modelled UNS-1 navigation system.

Without that option I'm afraid the LJ35A isn't that interesting for me.

Edited by Matchstick

FSW LJ in FSX was great...I don't need another plane...but that never stopped me before.I am pumped for this plane. Now that the Comanche is released my hangar will be pretty much complete when the LJ lands.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matchstick said:

I was looking forward to a smaller plane with a well modelled UNS-1 navigation system.

How bout the CJ4?  it's proline is similar to UNS.

Or are you avoiding glass?

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

1 hour ago, ryanbatc said:

How bout the CJ4?  it's proline is similar to UNS.

Or are you avoiding glass?

It's the actual UNS-1 I was hoping for - I find it quite different to operate from any other FMC. I've used it quite a bit in the XP Dash 8 (and I'm looking forward to it in the 146) but I was interested to see what it was like in something much smaller that would operate in different areas and in different types of flights.

Edited by Matchstick

Loved this beast in FSX so it's an instabuy for me in MSFS!😍

• Like 1

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

On 3/19/2023 at 12:21 AM, prozac919 said:

Having flown the Lear 35 IRL, I am not impressed by what I see in the video.  Cockpit is not right.  Wish Flysimware would bring their P3D Lear to MSFS.  With that UNS-1 update, it was a fantastic model in P3D and pretty close to what I remember flying IRL

Any thoughts on the Learjet 25? XP GLJ Model 25 SE v3.0 | Xtreme Prototypes 

Hardware: i7-8700k, GTX 1070-ti, 32GB ram, NVMe/SSD drives with lots of free space.
Software: latest Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv4.5+, FSX Steam, and lots of addons (100+ mostly Orbx stuff).

Pilotfly.gif?raw=1

22 hours ago, Matchstick said:

Why do you feel the need to comment here when you obviously have no interest in purchasing the aircraft ? UNS or not ?

31 minutes ago, petejohno1 said:

Why do you feel the need to comment here when you obviously have no interest in purchasing the aircraft ? UNS or not ?

In that case because I was directly asked a question.

Why did you feel the need to comment ?