Sign in to follow this  
RXP

There is no other way to say it

This has been a hard post to write. I hate that this happened and I kick myself every day for not paying more attention to our support operation in the past few months, while spending most my time on new products R&D. There is only so much one can do in a day and it is a good reminder you’re human and mistakes are easily made. And even though I hope this didn’t affect the majority of our customers, thanks to the maturity of of existing products and that they are reliably running, I want to apologize to those of you who were in needs of RXP assistance during that time. I also want to thank you for your enduring support throughout. We’ve been offering some of the most incredible simulation add-ons for 20 years because you keep us going every day, by buying our software, by giving us your good ideas, by telling your friends about us. You are the good in the world! So we’re going to do everything we can to rise above this and keep going even further, together.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

XP 12.00 has now been officially released so I think it's about time you actually talk to your customers about how you intend to support XP12.

• Upvote 1

Its not working!  Looking at the RXP GTN 750/650 Touch section there are many unanswered requests for assistance, including mine, over the last 3 months!   Its not like this is free-ware and support is often just from the community, but this is paid software and not particularity cheap.  Come on.  Hire people who can support your product!  If this does not improve, I'll be very hesitant to hit the buy button in the future. 

@Matchstick

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/628749-happy-new-year-2023/

@svtdoug

I thank you for your patience and I'm sorry for the unusual situation. Online support will return to "normal" in a few days and should catch up with you all.

• Like 1

Jean-Luc | reality-xp.com
This message from Reality XP is protected by a disclaimer: reality-xp.com/aboutrealityxp/email.html

Let your voice be heard and help us make a difference for you: Vote !
Open up communications with Reality-XP (Microsoft Flight Simulator Forums)

When can we expect Reality XP support to recommence?

I'm waiting to make a purchase and after  contacting Flight 1 they say I have to contact RXP Support about  my problem.

Geoff

This is now March 2023 and still no reply from Reality XP Support. I have paid for a product that will not install. Sent PM'S to RXP, still nothing. 

Wasted my money. 

Well, still nothing from "No Support"

Not even my money back for a purchase that never worked.

Why is Rxp even allow to remain on Avsim purporting  to be a support service.

• Like 1