Sign in to follow this  
kjb

Instant Scenery

HiI have Abacus Scenery Shortcut and i was thinking about buying Flight1's Instant Scenery. Are these programs similar or is there a significant difference between them? Which one is better? Thanks

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi>>I have Abacus Scenery Shortcut and i was thinking about buying>Flight1's Instant Scenery. Are these programs similar or is>there a significant difference between them? Which one is>better? >>Thanks >After having some negative experiences in the past with the Object Placement tool in co

It works. The UI sucks. And, I couldn't find the same T-Hangers FSX has at a local airport. <- That's could be me.Seriously, it does work and may be easy use, if you have used other such programs in the past. It took me a good hour to finally get a building in the proper place. I have never used any scenery programs in the past.In fairness, the more I use it, the easier it gets. Now, if I could figure out how to make my own buildings and objects?

The generic T hangars aren't models contained in a scenery library. They're generic xml buildings. They get made and placed with a few lines of code. Most of the other non-autogen buildings you see are models that Instant Scenery can access.