If I create a flight Plan in Simbrief, how do I get the PMDG 737 to see it as a Company Route in the CDU?  Also, not sure what directory to have simbrief save the PMDG 737 flight plan to. 

Walt Popowski

6 minutes ago, waltpop said:

If I create a flight Plan in Simbrief, how do I get the PMDG 737 to see it as a Company Route in the CDU?  Also, not sure what directory to have simbrief save the PMDG 737 flight plan to. 

You will want to use the Simbrief Downloader - This guide will help you with this: https://forum.navigraph.com/t/faq-exporting-simbrief-flight-plans-to-pmdg-737-for-msfs/8111

(The guide was setup for the 737-700 but if you have the 737-800 for example, its the same process but the folder is just named for that specific aircraft. Example: pmdg-aircraft-738)

Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 1

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

As mentioned,   use the Simbrief downloader.  Here is an example of my paths ( I use 2 ) ...

C:\Users\golfc\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans

M:\MSFS\Community\pmdg-aircraft-737\Config\Flightplans

Hey Guys,

If you are doing multiple legs in any of the PMDG aircraft is there a way to get more than the first leg from Simbrief ? I can load the first flight plan that I’ve exported before actually loading into the aircraft but when I arrive at my destination and want to load the next leg the FMC doesn’t recognize there’s a new flight plan from Simbrief present and I have to then manually add all the waypoints.

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

3 hours ago, Tony P said:

As mentioned,   use the Simbrief downloader.  Here is an example of my paths ( I use 2 ) ...

C:\Users\golfc\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\packages\pmdg-aircraft-737\work\Flightplans

Got it and thank you for your help. I didn't have "\Flightplans" as the ending. But fixed it now. Again, Many Thanks for your help. Happy Flying. Walt

Walt Popowski

5 hours ago, Zangoose said:

You will want to use the Simbrief Downloader - This guide will help you with this: https://forum.navigraph.com/t/faq-exporting-simbrief-flight-plans-to-pmdg-737-for-msfs/8111

(The guide was setup for the 737-700 but if you have the 737-800 for example, its the same process but the folder is just named for that specific aircraft. Example: pmdg-aircraft-738)

All set. I was missing the \Flightplans at the end of the path. Fixed it now and everything is working. Once again a big Thank You to all my fellow co-pilots for your help. Walt

• Like 1

Walt Popowski

4 hours ago, Tony P said:

I have only set the path to the Flightplans folder under AppData.  Does the one in the Community folder path offer any different functionality (or could it be used instead if the AppData path?  Just curious as I hadn't even realized there was a Flightplans folder in the Community.

Thanks,
Bryan

Don't think it matters as long as the route is showing up in mcdu. 

15 hours ago, nobleord said:

I have only set the path to the Flightplans folder under AppData.  Does the one in the Community folder path offer any different functionality (or could it be used instead if the AppData path?  Just curious as I hadn't even realized there was a Flightplans folder in the Community.

Thanks,
Bryan

No, mine is under the App/Data not the Community folder. 

Walt Popowski