Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

how to fly Navigraph IFR with built in ATC?

how do you do this?
I mean I’ve been doing it and sometimes it works and other times ATC vectors me to high or something else.

do you just put in the route only and then add in the airport/SID/STAR via of your G3000 or FMC depending on the aircraft.
I fly Hondajet and Longitude.

or

something else.

Ciao!

I only create a route with altitude; no SIDS, STARS, or approaches. Export from Nivigraph to an MSFS2020 flight plan. Then from the World Map, load the flight plan and change the runway to a parking position and change any SID or STAR that may have been entered to DIRECT. Press Fly and when positioned at the parking spot add any SIDS and STARS that you wish to your G3000. ATC will now follow your G3000.

PS: Use Navigraph to determine which SID and STAR you want to use, just don't enter them until you're in your plane.

Edited by tjrush
  • Like 1

Tom

The built in ATC is absolutely useless for proper IFR. Do your own ATC.

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

Use Simbrief to download the flightplans for FS 2020.  Then load from the World menu.  I would expect the next rendition of the g3000 you will be able to just file the flightplan to ATC after you load it in G3000.

37 minutes ago, Johnny Wyatt said:

pilot2atc is great

My expectations of what is good are too high. From what I've seen most ATC add-ons are good for either US or European flying but not both and certainly not for the other regions around the globe. 

i7-13700KF, 32gb DDR4 3200,  RTX 4080, Win 11, MSFS

I use PF3 for ATC and I don't have to deal with meth head psycho controllers. 😉

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310