Sign in to follow this  
Baber20

X-Plane 12 Beta 14 is released

About the stutering I read on this on the  .org:

that a buffer that should be in VRAM is actually read over the PCIe bus from host memory, stalling the rest in the process.

Fingers crossed it will be fixed in the next beta.

Stuttering was already fixed in the temporary patch that Sid published over at the org forums. 

It will be fixed in the RC1 build coming sometime this week

RC1 this week? So how's the AA and blurry texture improvement? if any? with very similar configuration in XP11 I'm getting a very nice AA result definitely better than XP12. Yes I know is beta and maybe I'm missing something.

Edited by alexcolka

Alexander Colka

3 hours ago, alexcolka said:

RC1 this week? So how's the AA and blurry texture improvement? if any? with very similar configuration in XP11 I'm getting a very nice AA result definitely better than XP12. Yes I know is beta and maybe I'm missing something.

Not this week. They said mid-December. Still too early considering number of issues still present.

• Like 1

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.

2 hours ago, peroni said:

Maybe you did not watch the livestream?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMTcSq_I-Og&t=749s

RC1 this week and mid-December for the full release

spacer.png

Sorry, I got RC1 mixed with full public release announced for mid-December.

Current system: ASUS PRIME Z690-P D4, Intel 12900k, 32GB RAM @ 3600mhz, Zotac RTX 3090 Trinity, M2 SSD, Oculus Quest 2.