Sign in to follow this  
Dillon

Solved ATC crash and CTD issues in SU11.

I don't have FSRealistic. My CTDs have been going on since SU10.

James

53 minutes ago, Phantoms said:

I don't have FSRealistic. My CTDs have been going on since SU10.

😶

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

The crash before I reinstalled, this is what was in my community:

cf.png

The crash after was reinstalling was nothing. I do have a couple purchases from the msfs store though. The Carenado Mooney, KTBR and USA ground vehicles that I can think of, plus the free world updates, etc.

• Upvote 1

James

CTD occurs after completing flight and going back to World Map so, my apologies to FSRealistic and any other software developers.

This morning's CTD about 1 hour in. This is all that was in the community. I also run Spad (for my Logitech switch and multi panels) and FS-FlightControl (map, etc.)

cf2.png

Had also deleted KTBR and USA Ground Vehicles (Airport Regional Environment X North America) from the content manager. Only other purchased items I can think of in there are the Carenado Mooney and Top Rudder Solo 103. Also have all the world updates, top gun, DC10, etc. that MSFS puts out with their updates. Was doing the same KTHA-KTBR flightplan.

Edited by Phantoms

James

On 12/26/2022 at 9:44 AM, Phantoms said:

This morning's CTD about 1 hour in. This is all that was in the community. I also run Spad (for my Logitech switch and multi panels) and FS-FlightControl (map, etc.)

cf2.png

Had also deleted KTBR and USA Ground Vehicles (Airport Regional Environment X North America) from the content manager. Only other purchased items I can think of in there are the Carenado Mooney and Top Rudder Solo 103. Also have all the world updates, top gun, DC10, etc. that MSFS puts out with their updates. Was doing the same KTHA-KTBR flightplan.

That sounds really annoying. Just out of curiosity, did you you reset your Nvidia CP settings but leave it on high performance (or Gsync if you have a gsync monitor). 

It sounds like you've removed mostly everything but I am thinking there is an issue with SPAD. I have the NextGenEMB in my community folder and have no issues but I do not have the PMS50 gns530 mod. I would take either the SPAD or PMS50 mod out of there and see what happens. 

Overwhelming....if not all CTD's and performance drops are coming from items out of the simulator. The only way to truly know is to get all of them out. 

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

I've taken out the PMS50 gns530. Turned off rolling cache. Changed MSFS from DX12 back to DX11 (had tried DX12 to see if that made any difference and it didn't). Keep my Class Echo unplugged. Did not use FS-FlightControl. Running stock MSFS offline AI. Still getting CTD. Hesitant to remove Spad but I guess that's next.

My other controllers are the two logitech panels (hence the spad bridge module), Class echo (removed), xbox controller, CH rudders, CH flight stick, Logitech throttle quad and TrackIR. Most of these items have been installed for several years (class echo 1 yr.).

Monitored performance items and temps and see no problems. Can run RDR2 and other games maxxed for hours and no problems.

This is a the Reliability History. Every single Red X is a MSFS CTD:

b5e64cb596f08b9a930e68af25c668548b25a7ab

Reliability Monitor only seems to go back one month.

Still CTDs anywhere from 30mins to a a little over 1hr. of flight time.

Edited by Phantoms

James

My problem is not an ATC crash per se, but the ATC window won't appear. I am using the new FLOW Essentials app and will try removing that, but I don't have much hope that will solve the issue. Anyone else have this problem of late?

Thanks!