Sign in to follow this  
Corsten

LTM - GA traffic with ELT

Updated  https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version

Changelog 3.11.2023
- AI Aircraft ATC callnames has edited to match depart aiport ICAO (basicly country of departure) WORLDWIDE!
- Added some airforce cargo traffic worldwide, users to catch them with suprise.
- Decreased traffic amount of worldwide, so users can increase traffic intesity.

Beta testers are happy with this update, specially in North America region. General Aviation AI aircrafts callnames should be now by the book.

Sorry again, i did forget to add special traffic. Now it is included with community wish: ability to disable and enable easily.

https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version

Changelog 4.11.2023
- Helicopter traffic has exluded from base traffic pack. Now it is easy to enable or disable it, just removing it from community.
- Hotballoon traffic has exluded from base traffic pack. Now it is easy to enable or disable it, just removing it from community.
- Helicopter traffic has now correct call signs based of departure airport.

Changelog 3.11.2023
- AI Aircraft ATC callnames has edited to match depart aiport ICAO (basicly country of departure) WORLDWIDE!
- Added some airforce cargo traffic worldwide, users to catch them with suprise.
- Decreased traffic amount of worldwide, so users can increase traffic intesity.

GAmod is updated: https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version

Changelog 9.1.2024
- All the flights from A to A, are now VFR flights.
- All the flights from A to B, are now IFR flights.
- DA40 and C152 is updated, was doing 360 degrees spinning on the ground.
- Some community wished made (deleted traffic from some IRL closed airports)

New traffic density MSFS settings:
1% = one c152 in every airport, that have atleast one parking spot
2% = C152 and DA40 in every airport, that have atleast two parking spots
20% = C152, DA40 and C152 in every airport, that have atleast three parking spots
40% = C152, 2x DA40 and C152 in every airport, that have atleast four parking spots
3%-99%  All the rest of the traffic (IFR traffic from a to b, hot balloons, helicopters, bizjets)

Huge update with version 5.0!

See it in action here: https://youtu.be/Tce4SsQGbfo?si=xq66hx78Z8G-Ey4Y

Download here: https://flightsim.to/file/51413/gamod-offline-version 

Changelog 13.1.2024
- 5x new general aviation models (DA62, G36, DR400, CAP10, SAVAGE CUP)
- one notch better LOD: LOD 4 -) LOD 3 (looks better, performance is the same)
- stock/original 2K/4K Liveries (looks great, takes little bit performance)
- optimised propellers, gives performance and still is slightly visible)
- variety of ethinics of pilots (males, females, hispanic, uniforms with bizjets etc)
- new density settings with more model variance in overhauls airports (every airport in world)
- Helicopter atc airline call names has now variety of some (by request):Bell 407 Airbus H135, Airbus H125, Bell 429, MD-500, Robinson R-44 etc
- Helicopter liveries has also some variety (difrent colour to match with new atc call names)
- Helicopter and balloon traffic has 3-4 diffrent density option: own community packs to pick one (high density, medium density, low density, ultra low density)

KNOWN BUGS:
- some times Asobo aircrafts are sliding out from the parking spots and end up sliding away from the airport. This is 100% MSFS glitch and it is something to do with certain airports, because it is happening with difrent aircraft´s in same airport´s same parking spot.

New traffic density MSFS settings:
1% = one c152 in every airport, that have atleast one parking spot
2% = C152 and DA40 in every airport, that have atleast two parking spots
10% = C152, DA40 and C152 in every airport, that have atleast three parking spots
20% = C152, DA40, C152, C208B in every airport, that have atleast four parking spots
3%-99%  All the rest of the traffic (IFR traffic from a to b, hot balloons, helicopters, bizjets)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT AIFLOW!
Newest version of AIFlow (https://flightsim.to/file/42731/aiflow)  supports now traffic density management feature called AICull ,that removes excess AI traffic in the user’s reality bubble according to several parameters (e.g., distance from the user, max number of AI in reality bubble, preferred ICAOs, aircraft type, etc.) in order to increase FPS. AICull is recommend for .bgl traffic (e.g., MSFS AI Offline, GAmod), such as general aviation .bgl-based mods. 

• Like 2

GAmod Hotfix 1: 
France added! Just copy and replace in
corstens-hangar-gamod-offline-world-overhaul-HQ-LOD-version\scenery\world\traffic

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1MWysW-bXYrUcNe5BE5mqibvXxIcitvKD/view?usp=drive_link

Gamod Hotfix 2: 
Hot balloons at altitudes from 2000ft to 6000ft. most of them was 30.000 - 40.000ft.
helicopter traffic altitudes now from 1000ft to 2500ft.

Download here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/15NJW356cbHPZZXkF5Sfkflu_bOZveLpO/view?usp=sharing

• Like 1

@Corsten

I spotted your name here, as I have your "Corsten GA mod" in my Addon Linker, and toggle it regularly. (So I am used to seeing your name. 😎 ).

I just wanted to say that your GA mod has been the biggest game changer in MSFS for me.  I never dreamed it possible to have so much fantastic offline GA traffic in MSFS.   

Thank you for your excellent work.

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

On 1/30/2024 at 1:07 AM, JYW said:

@Corsten

I spotted your name here, as I have your "Corsten GA mod" in my Addon Linker, and toggle it regularly. (So I am used to seeing your name. 😎 ).

I just wanted to say that your GA mod has been the biggest game changer in MSFS for me.  I never dreamed it possible to have so much fantastic offline GA traffic in MSFS.   

Thank you for your excellent work.

Thank you for the kind words. I really hope MSFS users would find this addon. Still lacks of popularity and i am messaged several youtubers about making video of it, but no one answers. 

• Like 2

Yes, a very nice addon, lots of value added! Thank you so much.

I'm very happy with the French recent coverage 🙂 

Edited by roland_lfor

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

@Corsten I have been using your GA Ai mod for about two weeks now, and I am really enjoying it so far. You've done some nice work with it and I look forward to any further progression that might happen with this mod 🙂 

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

1 hour ago, sniper31 said:

@Corsten I have been using your GA Ai mod for about two weeks now, and I am really enjoying it so far. You've done some nice work with it and I look forward to any further progression that might happen with this mod 🙂 

Well, i really hope GAmod is going to be combatible with upcoming BeyondATC addon. I allready offered my flightplans for them. It should be nice combination. I dont have a clue, how could i develope more this gamod in future. There is allready lots of diffrent models and whole world is covered.  I did try seaplanes, but they dont ever land, because there is no parking spots and taxiways in water. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, roland_lfor said:

It would be great to have it handled by Beyond ATC, however I don't think they will support BGL based traffic.

Yes that is one "concern". But they know, im here for them if they need me and my .bgl´s. Im sure, they will build GA traffic nicely with coding skills. I hope at least, my models can be used.

Very kind of you to propose your product and help.

About your models, I did not see (yet?) any DR400, is it normal? It's very popular in France.

Also I saw a yellow Piper cub or maybe a J3 taxiing with a noticeable bank angle in its right side. Maybe a glitch on the model contact points.

Roland

MSFS my local airport release: LFOR Chartres-Metropole

MSFS Plugins RAAS (registered FSUIPC7 required)

MSFS FX for Objects & Landmark in France (Steam and smoke) and Aerial coverage for French nuclear sites

14 minutes ago, roland_lfor said:

Very kind of you to propose your product and help.

About your models, I did not see (yet?) any DR400, is it normal? It's very popular in France.

Also I saw a yellow Piper cub or maybe a J3 taxiing with a noticeable bank angle in its right side. Maybe a glitch on the model contact points.

There is France wish, i made 2 weeks ago. Adds DR400 to every airport: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1nWeJQ7EP49ZVn8ruDkXcgk2KISuNqkpV/view?usp=drive_link  will be included in future version as a default.

Just copy and overwrite in corstens-hangar-gamod-offline-world-overhaul-HQ-LOD-version\scenery\world\traffic

All the models are asobo models, i can check the contact points later this week. 

Edited by Corsten
  • Like 1