Sign in to follow this  
adam77

New Global Atmospheric Pack for V5.3

2 hours ago, adam77 said:

I am glad you are happy with your v5 simulator, although when using legacy skies and cloud textures instead of the recommended EA and Volumetric Clouds. It wont look the same as I intended. This doesnt represent imagery from the atmospheric pack. I am happy you found some use out of my pack and are enjoying it. 

Happy Flights and Safe Landings. 

I am using EA and your VC.cfg, I know I am using EA, and think it is your vc.cfg. I copied it from your atmospheric pack, replacing what had been there.

Sherm

2 hours ago, shermank said:

I am using EA and your VC.cfg, I know I am using EA, and think it is your vc.cfg. I copied it from your atmospheric pack, replacing what had been there.

Sherm

My Volumetric Cloud cfg only works when using Volumetric Clouds, if you turn them off and use ASCA and Envtex as you mentioned previously, then it has no effect. 

The shader profile wasnt tested against sky colour textures and cloud textures, only to be used with the dynamic of EA. 

Here are some latest screenshots using my packs. USA and Africa shown in pics. 

ChJumeq.png

XMFJMIy.png

2RCP40p.png

hYBsIoL.png

gPQum3F.png

o9bJ8ht.png

EPegaOm.png

ebQgt4p.png

mBSZA4W.jpg

Happy Flights and Safe Landings. 

Oh my, I can't wait to get off work and try this.  These are the most incredible screenshots I have ever seen for P3D.  Thank you Adam.  I just recently stumbled on your youtube on how to make PBR for aircraft.  It worked like a charm and makes my sim so much more enjoyable. 

System: P3D v5.3HF2 , Intel i9-9900K o/c to 5.1Ghz, Nvidia ASUSGeForce RTX RTX 3090 24GB,  MPG Z390 Gamng Edge mobo, 64Gb G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit

19 hours ago, Deltaguy said:

Oh my, I can't wait to get off work and try this.  These are the most incredible screenshots I have ever seen for P3D.  Thank you Adam.  I just recently stumbled on your youtube on how to make PBR for aircraft.  It worked like a charm and makes my sim so much more enjoyable. 

I’m so glad you find my work enjoyable and worth it. I am enjoying P3D more than ever before now.. can’t seem to get enough 🤣

• Like 1