Sign in to follow this  
adam77

New Global Atmospheric Pack for V5.3

Ive created a new global atmospherics pack to compliment my three other packs available for free to increase the visual detail and quality.

01. The Global Terrain Pack

2. Oceanic Pack

3. SkyPack

The packs work alongside Orbx Global products although designed to be a replacement and to naturally work with the PBR/shaders of v5.3.

This is for the EA ON and Volumetric Clouds skies and is not compatible with the legacy textures skies. 

Its designed to replicate the MFS look of the skies/lighting, which affects everything, even the height of the waves has been increased. 

The Envshade/EnvshadePlus program is required for the shaders, everything else comes within. Full details and a tutorial will be in a forthcoming video.

This represents the final pack for P3Dv5.3 and the final tweaking I will do since I began back in V5.0 August 2020 with TrueSky. 

etxK8zp.jpg

XYbZXXn.jpg

KMU1tpc.png

gNDyOR1.jpg

HlJ15JL.png

oSGCNM6.png

XW6d4qs.png

zZsGMJJ.jpg

nfPGZWa.jpg

Brt2jlh.png

kUM56fu.png

2jkzFXy.png

S5cwBK7.png

0yEy79K.png

pp6z8sH.png

gRYgc3a.png

24Jt5fy.png

Nzn8orT.png

• Like 1

Wow this looks awesome. How does one get this and is there a tutorial? I have envshade,envplus and envtex 

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

Thank you. The pack files are hosted in my discord https://discord.gg/ts4XFfRaXZ here is an invite, its in the free flight sim assets channel along with the other three packs all for free. The tutorial will come out in about two weeks time but there is a readme with it for those who know what they are doing. 

First time i see two layers of volumetric clouds - i thought that volumetric clouds are one layer only with one type of cloud.

Great work i suppose but sad that it is only for those who use discord - not for me then...

Artur 

Sadly discord is the only way I can share files at the moment, Im sure someone will share them or if you email me Ill gladly send you the files, Volumetric Clouds has up to 4 layers of clouds with 2 active at any one time. There is alot of misinformation about P3D and Volumetric Clouds. I just activated all four in the sim and then they show up 2 at a time depending on the height of the aircraft. 

kVdgW3I.png

Ee9aTNB.png

2 hours ago, adam77 said:

Thank you. The pack files are hosted in my discord https://discord.gg/ts4XFfRaXZ here is an invite, its in the free flight sim assets channel along with the other three packs all for free. The tutorial will come out in about two weeks time but there is a readme with it for those who know what they are doing. 

I'm very new to discord. I've joinned the link, but can't find the section you mentioned. Can i instead download it from somewhere?

You can DM if it helps.

Thanks

Clinton Royston Fernandes.

Vabb-Mumbai India.

when you join the discord, just read the rules and action what it says. Once youve given yourself the correct PILOT role, you will see the channel to grab the files

1 hour ago, adam77 said:

when you join the discord, just read the rules and action what it says. Once youve given yourself the correct PILOT role, you will see the channel to grab the files

I have to give a phone number for that ? No way !!
There must be another way ?

• Upvote 2

kind regards, ggerolamo

spacer.png                       spacer.png

3 hours ago, adam77 said:

I just activated all four in the sim and then they show up 2 at a time depending on the height of the aircraft. 

I would be interested:

how or where can I activate the layer setting  ?

regards

ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

I have tried several times to use discord, and it more often than not leaves me completely confused. As instructed, I went to your page, and tried to sign in with an existing account. It does identify that account, but I am repeatedly promoted to "claim" my account. When I type in my email address and pw, I get a message that my email is already registered. Still, I am unable to post a message or question,in other words, locked out of access. Furthermore, I do not see any link to your downloads. I respect your work and have followed your posts on FB, but this Discord thing simply leaves me discordant and out of tune. 

Sherm

7 hours ago, adam77 said:

What does this mean to give the correct PILOT  role????

Sherm

Edited by shermank

1 hour ago, shermank said:

What does this mean to give the correct PILOT  role????

Sherm

So whenever anyone enters the discord, to prevent them being overwhelmed, just a few initial channels are available to see, one of them being the rules channel, which explains whats expected and what needs to happen in order to open up more channels at the users prompt. Once they have done that, the user can assign themselves a ROLE within my discord according to what they want to see. Flight Simulation isnt the only thing I do, so to only see the relevant channels, you click the icon relating the channels you want to open, its all easily explained. Once you click the PILOT  role, which is a plane, then the free flight sim assets channel is unlocked and you can easily get the files you want within that channel. To protect my members, I ask that every discord account is verified and real, no fake accounts or dodgy people in the community. For the protection of the community. Nothing happens with any info you provide to discord for my server. Hope this helps. Discord can be overwhelming at first, I found that, hence why I created my server the way it is. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, adam77 said:

So whenever anyone enters the discord, to prevent them being overwhelmed, just a few initial channels are available to see, one of them being the rules channel, which explains whats expected and what needs to happen in order to open up more channels at the users prompt. Once they have done that, the user can assign themselves a ROLE within my discord according to what they want to see. Flight Simulation isnt the only thing I do, so to only see the relevant channels, you click the icon relating the channels you want to open, its all easily explained. Once you click the PILOT  role, which is a plane, then the free flight sim assets channel is unlocked and you can easily get the files you want within that channel. To protect my members, I ask that every discord account is verified and real, no fake accounts or dodgy people in the community. For the protection of the community. Nothing happens with any info you provide to discord for my server. Hope this helps. Discord can be overwhelming at first, I found that, hence why I created my server the way it is. 

Sorry, now I'm really upset 😞
What a BS !
Why simple when it can be complicated ....??
Either spit out your info here, or leave it alone....

Edited by ggerolamo

kind regards, ggerolamo

2 minutes ago, ggerolamo said:

Sorry, now I'm really upset 😞
What a BS !
Why simple when it can be complicated ....??
Either spit out your info here, or leave it alone....

I dont understand your comment here as you entered my discord and then left again. I have kept it simple and Im lucky that I have a discord server to archive the files I freely share. Sadly, I cant host files on this site and I have shared the ability to get the files here. I dont wish to argue with anyone and anyone can and has the ability to get the files for their own sim. I freely give these files away and dont sell them on Sim Market which I could have done but I have no interest in doing that. Im sorry you got upset over having to get the files from discord, thats only something you can change and Im sure others would not want me to leave sharing alone my efforts with the community. Happy flights in your sim and many safe landings.