Hi, everyone.

I have the Thrustmaster T16000M controls with pedals.
Lately, I've noticed, that with the throttle at 0 the plane does not stop on the ground (in the air the engine does not stay at 0 either, but it is less noticeable). On land, after braking with the pedals, when I lift my feet off the pedals the movement resumes. However, when activating the F1 key on the keyboard, the throttle stays at 0 and the plane finally stops.
This did not happen before.
I have tried to uninstall the controls, to reset them, to change the USB port..., but I can't find the solution.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance

Edited by John Fields

John: I'm having similar problems with the Thrustmaster flying the helicopter.  Yesterday I'm flying and all of a sudden I lose power.  I moved the Throttle (Cyclic) back and forth and nothing happened and I crashed.

I went into Controls and moved it back and forth and the sliding bar indicator did not move back and forth. changed USB ports, mine is powered, but nothing.  Next time I started up everything was okay.  Then the next time, I couldn't even get airborne because it wouldn't rev up, although the power needle showed power going up, the RPMs didn't change.

If you find out what is causing this, I'd sure like to know.  My Thrustmaster is less than a month old.

Roy

17 minutes ago, Roy Warren said:

John: I'm having similar problems with the Thrustmaster flying the helicopter.  Yesterday I'm flying and all of a sudden I lose power.  I moved the Throttle (Cyclic) back and forth and nothing happened and I crashed.

I went into Controls and moved it back and forth and the sliding bar indicator did not move back and forth. changed USB ports, mine is powered, but nothing.  Next time I started up everything was okay.  Then the next time, I couldn't even get airborne because it wouldn't rev up, although the power needle showed power going up, the RPMs didn't change.

If you find out what is causing this, I'd sure like to know.  My Thrustmaster is less than a month old.

Roy

Well, thank you, Roy.

My Thrustmaster is two years old, but it's the first time I have an issue.

I wonder what's the problem with it.

Regards

Sounds like a pot wear.

The easiest way I know of is use WD40 elec contact cleaner, just spray from the slider gap and move it see if any improvement. Or disassemble it from below and use alcohol to clean the rail.

But it could also be more severe damage on the resistor. then that won't help.

6 hours ago, C2615 said:

Sounds like a pot wear.

The easiest way I know of is use WD40 elec contact cleaner, just spray from the slider gap and move it see if any improvement. Or disassemble it from below and use alcohol to clean the rail.

But it could also be more severe damage on the resistor. then that won't help.

Thank you, C2615!

I'll try it!

It is possibly a resistor failure. That happened to me with my old Logitech game controls. It lasted more than ten years. After the failure I've bought Thrustmaster... but it's just two years now...

Regards