Sign in to follow this  
yvesamuel

AS A330 white flashes

Hi there,

I have a little problem with this AC : I have white flashes moving from place to place on the screen, only with this AC. I had a 3080Ti and have now a 4070TI, latest drivers

Does anybody have the same problem, and is there a solution?

Thank's and have a good day

Yves from ELLX

Yves SAMUEL

ELLX

Same here, doesn't happen on A320 series.

System: P3D v5.3HF2 , Intel i9-9900K o/c to 5.1Ghz, Nvidia ASUSGeForce RTX RTX 3090 24GB,  MPG Z390 Gamng Edge mobo, 64Gb G.Skill DDR4 3600Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit

8 hours ago, yvesamuel said:

white flashes moving from place to place on the screen

Are they on the windows of the VC?

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

In this plane, and in this plane only, I have some sort of effects on the windows of the cockpit. Like magnified sparkling reflections - sorry, don't know how to describe them better. Also, it seems lightning seems to penetrate the outer hull of this add-on much better than in other add-ons.

Best regards, Dimitrios

7950X - 32 GB - RX6800 - TrackIR - Power-LC M39 WQHD - Honeycomb Alpha yoke, Saitek pedals & throttles in a crummy home-cockpit - MSFS for Pilotedge, P3D for everything else

I experienced this as well. At the time I was in my V5 conversion phase so I ran the VC through Model Converter X with the V5 SDK installed and that fixed it somewhat for me. Last time I used the 330 was March last year for Vatsim CTP but should still work.