Sign in to follow this  
JaseMelbo

The New Got Friends Mini 500

Not alot of chat on here about the new Mini500 chopper.

Just thought I'd post up to see if anyone on here purchased it (only 15bucks US) and having a fun time with it.

Great product, right up there with the quality of their Wilga.

Anyway, if you fly it, let me know what you think.

Personally, I love it.  A heap of fun.

Enjoy!

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Do you have the CowanSim Big 500?

How does it compare with it, or the Cabri flight feeling wise?

37 minutes ago, NZ255 said:

Do you have the CowanSim Big 500?

How does it compare with it, or the Cabri flight feeling wise?

I fly the 500e a fair bit and being a two seater, it feels different but just as nimble as the mini500.  Cowansim did a great job of the 500e.

I'm a huge fan of GotFriends quality and the mini is a great partner to their Wilga.  Just a fun single seat chopper to get around in.

I have never flown the Cabri so sorry mate, I can't compare.  What I can say is that for 15 bucks, it's a steal and worth every penny mate.

Jase

• Like 1

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

I bought it and am quite enjoying it.  Fun to fly, sounds great looks great and cheap.  

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

5 hours ago, regis9 said:

I bought it and am quite enjoying it.  Fun to fly, sounds great looks great and cheap.  

I'm tempted.  I'm not a helisimmer but it looks like a good place to start, and GF have talent..

• Like 2

Update was just released.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

For anyone who hasn't got this one yet, it's highly recommended -  flies wonderfully and is an absolute gas!  

• Like 1

"That's what" - She

For a good time, download my repaints for the RealAir Scout/Citabria/Decathlon in the AvSim library by clicking here!

G'day everyone,

I love this little machine but I wonder if anyone has managed to map opening the doors to a hardware switch? I've tried to find LVARs etc but no luck.

Cheers